View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-11-2005, 09:50 AM
sorry that you have that problem but i think many people are in a similar way you have friends on DW and Amts made a good suggestion in her post on the first page hope it changes for you just get out when you can, the worst you can do is be a Hermite and sit alone at home
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2005, 05:34 PM
Very well said Fred.

I truly admire you Zoundz for being so brave in sharing your story with us, it must have been very hard for you to do so. Well done chuck.

Have you thought of doing a little bit of voluntary work? I've had enormous pleasure helping out at our local Animal Rescue centre - there will be more dogs than people there so 'crowds' wouldn't be an issue. But, the people there will be like-minded, friendly, dog-lovers and you would get the added bonus of helping out dogs who so desperately need someone to help them. Just a thought. Bet you would really enjoy it!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfie
I'll pick you up on the way through Vicki (used to live in Croydon). I'll drop my daughter off at her Dad's first

I've added you both to my msn contacts list
You can't be too far from me eh Wolfie? Happy to meet up if you would like for a mutual dog walk.......
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2005, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki
You can't be too far from me eh Wolfie? Happy to meet up if you would like for a mutual dog walk.......
I live on the South East Coast now Vicki, but, when I come up to Croydon I'll bring one of the lunatics and we came meet up

Where abouts in Croydon are you?
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2005, 09:58 PM
I may try to look into voluntary rescue centre work (I need to find a rescue I can get to around here though) Most of them appear to be a drive away - and we dont drive! awkward really.

xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2005, 02:05 PM
I live on the South East Coast now Vicki, but, when I come up to Croydon I'll bring one of the lunatics and we came meet up

Where abouts in Croydon are you?
East Croydon - about 5 minutes from the station. Let me know when you are next up - there are some fantastic walks around here and it would be nice to meet another DW'er
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2005, 04:03 PM
wish i could come to croydon... buit far without transport.

I love shibas so much too - would love to meet some!

xx
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki
East Croydon - about 5 minutes from the station. Let me know when you are next up - there are some fantastic walks around here and it would be nice to meet another DW'er
Won't be until December now Vicki. I'm up on the 13th of this month, but it's a flying visit (Gotta pick Mum up from King's X)

I'll PM you before I come up

Shame you weren't closer Zoundz
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2005, 06:29 AM
Won't be until December now Vicki. I'm up on the 13th of this month, but it's a flying visit (Gotta pick Mum up from King's X)

I'll PM you before I come up

Shame you weren't closer Zoundz
Excellent Wolfie - look forward to it
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5