View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2012, 07:48 AM
Same with Cain. He's met Karly and Sophie before however if he's got to deal with new dogs, he probably won't want to take much interest in new people too. So just sort of ignore him (he might rub his muzzle on your legs to try to get it off ), don't look him in the eye, shout or wave your arms too much. But just walking and talking normally together, I'm sure he'll be fine.

Kestral was hilarious last week, she should wear a sign "will overcome fears for hotdog"

Also, when we initially meet, I'd like to do some parallel walking with Sosha's dogs, would it be ok for you to keep them on lead for the first 10 mins? Cain is always much better with dogs when he realises that we are walking together and they won't disappear. With Kestral, we parallel walked for a while then allowed a quick sniff and took him away, then as he lost interest I let him onto a longer lead. It seemed to work well

Sorry to be a pain, but you are walking with the Raggy dolls of Surrey! We all seek to be working on some issues at the moment
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2012, 07:51 AM
Richmond or Bushy park is fine by me. Richmond is bigger, but you might fancy Bushy for a change. Oh and if we go to Richmond, I'll probably still park at Ham gate cos the parking is easy and I know my way there! But I can walk Cain over to a different gate to meet you if you fancy a change! I am very talented at getting lost though but we'll turn up sooner or later
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2012, 08:06 AM
Ok let's say Richmond park, ham gate, 1pm on Sunday.
Walk inside the gate and on your left is a big pond, we will all meet there! (I'm always 5mins late but I'll try my best )

I will get you in a different gate one time Amanda
Sosha
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-02-2012, 08:30 PM
1pm fine - It's just the one dog - who also clocks "with us" and "not with us".

see you there.

Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-02-2012, 08:37 PM
One day I will make it! Sorry girls x
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by Sosha View Post
1pm fine - It's just the one dog - who also clocks "with us" and "not with us".

see you there.

Is that Buster the JRTx? I saw a picture of him, he looks cute Hopefully Cain will be ok with him. Kestral's quite small but Cain was ok with her.

Yes, Paws, hopefully one day, I want to meet that gorgeous Roxie!
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2012, 07:51 AM
Morning all. Hope you are all enjoying your lie in! I was woken up far to early by a hungry, annoying squeaky dog who needed the loo

Karly, it looks like it going to be a lovely day for a walk. I hope you and Madame Kiki decide to join us

P.s. If anyone on this walk would like some frozen day old chicks, let me know as I have a bag which Cain won't eat and I'm loathed to throw them out. I can bring a cool box to keep them frozen.
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-02-2012, 08:01 AM
Have a good walk girls. Just as well I didnt arrange to come as got woken up by a phonecall at 5 and a spaniel arriving on my doorstep at 6 cause his owner has to go to hospital
Sosha
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-02-2012, 09:54 AM
I can remember reaching my hand into a borrowed Jacket of my Aunt's at a checkout and finding a day old chick. So, in short, No thanks!

Hope the spaniel's owner's OK
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2012, 08:39 AM
Just wanted to say in advance, that if anyone wanted to do a walk on a Saturday in March, I can do 10th or 24th.

Hoping that Scout75 and Krylr can make it this time (along with the lovely Kestral, Buster and Roxie of course!) but it would be nice to have some big dogs too so I'm not in eternal fear of Cain squishing them
Page 11 of 24 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 > Last »