Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2010, 01:54 PM

Surrey Dogsey Walk

For everyone attended (and those who are thinking about it), here's some snapshots from the first Surrey walk we arranged on Dogsey. Had a great time and so did the doggies! Here's a few, I'll add more when I've had a chance to sort through them all.

My madam, Kiki.

Cain "the pain" (I think he earnt that nickname with his downhill walking which involved steamtrain impressions and trying to wrap himself around as many trees as possible! )

Little Abra (who looks very grown up in this photo actually)

Gorgeous Kia

Ollie & Dusty

Kiki and Cain both wished they could climb trees to get a few of the birds and squirrels that were hanging around

Cain getting a cuddle

And Abra eventually worked up the guts to run over to Cain - then wussed out again when he realised Cain could reach him

Thankfully the only one to fall in over the stepping stones was Abra

Despite his hesitance to swim across (are you sure he's Lab? )

We did finally make it to the top (just about!)

And here's 4 of them having a mad play at the end - not sure where they found the energy to be honest!
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Awwww that photo of Kia is just beautiful!!! And poor Abra and the stepping stones, I've never laughed so hard in my life.
Ang3l
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-08-2010, 02:13 PM
LOL yes Abra is definatly a Lab ....just a branch of the reject chain more commonly called 'chocolate labradors' Very rarely you get brave intelligent ones just not in my 3 LOL

Anyway we just got home I'm shattered I too hit the M25 jam and it was a knightmare off for a bath and a kip I think
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-08-2010, 02:14 PM
Some fabby shots there! A great one of my girly (who behaved really well, I must say ) She's on her back snoozin' on the sofa as I type!

Poor poor Abra though, he really didn't want to swim, did he?!

S x
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2010, 02:21 PM
Lovely pictures Karly! It was a brilliant walk, hopefully the first of many. The two trips across the stepping stones were the hi-light for me. We all stood having a good laugh at their antics, especially gorgeous Abra the water dog!

ETA: Heavy rain and thunder here now!
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Well Ollie and Dusty are still asleep. They got up to eat their tea and then went straight back to bed. They didn't fancy their afternoon walk. Sorted!! I just love it when they get that tired.
Ang3l
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Abra is NOT moving unless he HAS too LOL
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Great pics looks like a lot of fun was had by all
Eddie'smum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Fab pics! Everyone looked like they were having a lovelly time! Count us in for the next one please!
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
Well Ollie and Dusty are still asleep. They got up to eat their tea and then went straight back to bed. They didn't fancy their afternoon walk. Sorted!! I just love it when they get that tired.
Lol Cain is EXACTLY the same. He was spark out from 2.30 to 6pm, rose To bug me for dinner half an hour earlier than usual as he was starving, then flopped out right after and hasn't moved since! No more walkies here today! Poor lad, I think it must have been as mentally tiring for him as physical.

Good to hear I'm not the only one with a broken dog! let's all enjoy our quiet night
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >