Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2019, 07:12 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday,21st April, 2019

Good morning, Happy Easter Sunday everyone. I trust that you and all the four legged friends are fit and well...
Have a good day, enjoy the sunshine and stay safe and well.
God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2019, 07:16 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Good luck in your quest to get the idiot next door to understand the parking arrangement Griff

Enjoy your catchup with family today Lynn

Lovely here and quite warm. Off to sister's for lunch so no doubt will be regaled with all her holiday photos and she will only look quickly at ours

Hope all are well

Have a goo day and stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2019, 08:09 AM
Morning and happy Easter Moyra, Sue and all who follow.

Very warm here again today not complaining mind. Already been out and back with Dillon was very warm around 7.30 when we started out even warmer by nearly 8.30 when we got back.
No Joel this weekend Mark is picking him up Tuesday. Might get to see him later that week.

griff parking is an absolute nightmare in some places. In Fennels back in Harlow people could rent spaces the ones we rented bt further away from the house were double ones the ones near the house which the people in those houses mostly rented were single ones. Some would park one behind the other making it awkward to load and unload at the gate. Thankfully we got on well enough we everyone to ask and they would move then move back again once we were one.
Some rented garages to. there were though quite a few dust ups between some neighbours and the parking.
I get annoyed here as the guy next door has a van on his drive one on the road and always keeps a second car here to and parks it outside our fence, why I have no idea he only uses one at a time.
Never mind if and when he moves I will be inclined to park on of ours there and maybe he will get the message who knows.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2019, 08:18 AM
Morning all
Moyra, thanks for the lovely little ecard
Chris, thanks for the link!!
Sue, who's driving?? I recommend a large drink lol
Lynn, have a great day with the family
I have no clue if they will get the idea but now my neighbours have been inconvenienced too, at least they will support us
Happy Easter everyone
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2019, 09:09 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Good luck in your quest to get the idiot next door to understand the parking arrangement Griff

Enjoy your catchup with family today Lynn

Lovely here and quite warm. Off to sister's for lunch so no doubt will be regaled with all her holiday photos and she will only look quickly at ours

Hope all are well

Have a goo day and stay safe
Do a simultaneous picture viewing show her one of your you look at one of hers. Have a good day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2019, 02:09 PM
Absolutely lovely in my garden, no building noise so far from next door... there's time though! And only the people at the end having a domestic...it was like my own episode of corrie
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2019, 02:14 PM
Good afternoon all.

Lovely day again, but too busy.

Hopefully, a lot will go home tomorrow then we can get back to normal until, of course, May Day, then Spring Bank, then the 6 weeks holiday. Are kids ever at school these days?

One of the ladies in the cafe we use said when they arrived to open up at 8.30 am, there was already a large queue outside.

Enjoy the rest of your day, all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2019, 10:07 PM
I remember the cafe I used to use in ingoldmells... lovely lovely ladies but it's now a caravan park, they gave me a card to pass onto my friend when she was expecting twins....they were I think called m& m cafe
Been for beer, my mum asked me to ask my friend about his ex wife..she had had cancer in the past and he has confirmed it's back for the third time...me and her never saw eye to eye.... not on my part but I don't wish that on anyone, apparently she feels like giving up so I have told him to tell her to put that out of her mind...she needs to fight
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2019, 10:23 PM
We don't do Ingoldmells, Kelly - it's way too busy and in-season it's like Sodom and Gomorrah.

We use the Hot Roast Cafe in town. Cheap breakfast with Boston sausage - lovely
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2019, 04:17 AM
Yeah... ingoldmells is nuts in season and then of course when the season is over, everything shuts down
Been awake since 3am again, I have no idea why I keep waking up after a couple of hours, maybe that's all the sleep I need, I will have to do an online course I think so I can use the time I wake early to do something worthwhile