View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 11:47 AM
thanks Kye i know a lovely lady who was pagan and there was a stafford pup that we rescued from a byb and gave it to her as she couldnt afford 200-500 pounds for a pup and Millie as she is called now is so well loved and she couldnt be happy, the lady was the salt of the earth

Jo will come out just as bad as jade if not worse as she is bullying dirk now
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by kyektulu View Post
She really is a two faced low person isnt she!

Hate is such a strong word and it can be very hurtful, personally I think Dirk is great!

I love the A Team. It wouldve been great if they couldve gotten Murdoc in there... but anyway.

Why does she hate Dirk?

I thought the way Dirk and Shilpa flirted with each other was very entertaining and as far as I can tell, Dirk, Shilpa, H and Jermaine are the only up front people in that house!
She has said a few times she can't stand him, he's f****** rude, moody, etc etc. I haven't even watched it that often so goodness knows what I haven't heard!
tillytails
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-01-2007, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Jermaine also called Jackiey "white trash" although not to her face. Can this be seen as racist too
No. Leo had called the Jackiey "White Trash". Jermaine used the term when trying to explain to Shilpa how others saw Jackiey and he really didn't even want to say the words, whispered White and just mouthed the word Trash. He also said he wouldn't call her that as she's a human being. This was when Shilpa was upset over her treatment by Jackiey and Jermaine was trying to put Jackiey's behaviour into context. You can see the clip again here to see for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGs8FaKvpng

It's a shame Jermaine ever said that phrase as it has been misreported and used by some to deflect and divert the whole racism topic. Jade is even using it in her defence now
gaz
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-01-2007, 11:08 PM
I see on the news that Jade is now on her way to India to try and calm the situation down.
I reckon they are jealous of Shilpa, she is defiantly the prettiest girl on there by far.
bullterrier
Dogsey Junior
Male 

25-01-2007, 09:28 AM
She must be mad, after all she`s done. Who advised her to go there, they must be mad as well? At the end of the day what`s the point, she`s been caught, she`s ruined her career.
She`s been banded about like a puppet, has she no dignity, anthing to get her career back on track.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT View Post
Danielle (clearly the worst) - Shes a dog, she wants to be white, she should F off home
Never heard her say she wants to be white once and I watched quite a bit.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 01:11 PM
I think since the bullying episode people have nit picked every action there after a bit too much.

To the extent of saying Dirk was bullyied which is stupid. I agree what went on with Shilpa was bullying...But If people think the incidents there after are bullying they can't have seen any real hate.

I have to admit Danielle has made me laugh (aside from the Shilpa incidents of course) so has Jo - but hey!

Jo is clearly irritated by Dirk - as I would be too - huge age gap - set in his ways - quite moany - big ego - it's inevitable. If you watch the footage other than the edited stuff they put on for effect all the girls are actually not hatefull about him - They just know he still thinks as others do that he is a ladies man so they have a laugh - no biggie - he gets deeply angered because of his ego (if you wanted to see hate - it was all in his eyes...lol)
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by Trish View Post
She has said a few times she can't stand him, he's f****** rude, moody, etc etc. I haven't even watched it that often so goodness knows what I haven't heard!
I think that's the danger - people only picking up small snippets and not seeing the whole picture and things being taken out of context. Besides Dirk is moody and rude etc etc and he knows that too.
bullterrier
Dogsey Junior
Male 

26-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Dirk maybe moody & rude, but I bet we`re all guilty of these from time too time. It seems like if you don`t want to fit in with what they say & believe you end up next in the firing line.
I wonder how outspoken these people will be in the real world,
they seem to have an inflated opinion of themselves & their opinions.
When they get out of the house watch them run for cover as the s**t hits the fan.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Dirk maybe moody & rude, but I bet we`re all guilty of these from time too time. It seems like if you don`t want to fit in with what they say & believe you end up next in the firing line.
I wonder how outspoken these people will be in the real world,
they seem to have an inflated opinion of themselves & their opinions.
When they get out of the house watch them run for cover as the s**t hits the fan.
I think with bb it all boils down to who you 'like' as to how wrong you think they can do. If you think you 'like' Dirk alot course his actions wont seem as bad.

He was talking about Cleo's middle aged this and that and talking about her with real hate - goes unoticed. (highly hypocritical mind seeing that the last time he should have had anything to do with any woman middle aged was 20 odd yrs ago)

I know most people wont be happy till they get a public flogging though and I don't personally want to see them have to run for cover. I wouldn't wish the hate of half the country on them - nothing was that bad - It's silly.

Experiance real hate or humiliation then tell me they are so bad - peoples over reaction to the girls in my opinion is just silly when there is always far worse going on.
Page 14 of 15 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 >