Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

07-09-2005, 09:13 PM

staffer any comments

you have all judged me know you can put your questions direct to me you have all seen the site classed as puppy farms but did you stop to think why have they put no contact number i could make a site like that about any one of you,s and spread hate you see how easy it can be done please if any one has bought a puppy of me that was ill or had parvo or had died get in touch
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 09:29 PM
a picture paints a thousand words...
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

07-09-2005, 09:37 PM
haley i dont breed them sort of dogs and them picture can be down loaded any were and do you realy think if my dogs were in that condtion that i would have a licence and has any body ever been on any site and said they have bought a sick puppy of me or any ahave died no one has who has got details of what they have bought of me
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 09:52 PM
I dont know you Staffer, and to be honest only recenty heard about you, thats because I bought my dogs from a breeder not someone that sells their dogs on Admart, couple of things I would like to ask, all information/advice new puppy buyers are given by known dog charities etc, are ensure the breeder is not one that sells many breeds, make sure your breeder knows the gentic backgrounds of the pups etc. how can you, being a breeder of so many breeds possibly know the genetic background of all the pups you breed? you cannot possibly know each and every breed standard to which dogs are to be bred to? you could not possibly know all the health related problems in the backgrounds of all you dogs?

Even farmers know what lines have certain genetic problems be it cows/sheep or whatever and even farmers try to erradicate these health problems, It appears you dont want to be classed as a "puppy farmer" but I have reservations regarding your breeding practices you are breeding it appears soley for profit, not for the good of a breed, you are IMO not a "breeder" your dogs are the breeders you I feel are the "farmer" you sell muliple puppies of multiple breeds, this is fact not fiction, whatever way you dress it up, it boils down to the fact you are a puppy farmer? and I personally hope that the authorities are keeping a close eye on your operation. and with any luck put you out of your disgusting trade.

Mo
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

07-09-2005, 10:04 PM
yes i doo breed a few differant breeds and yes do dont now me for one thing i have imported 2 neapolitan mastiffs from italy from the famous mario zaccari kennels (ponzano lines) to bring in new blood thats was even before the kennel club reconised the breed and 1 of my neos was in harry potter the first film they used 3 dogs and 1 was mine called veto also i was one of the first people to have my neo,s hip scored and eye tested and elbow tested i imported 5 bloodhounds from canada qubec from a sheriffs working kennels and a dogue de beroux from holland and they were also hip scored and recently i have imported 3 lhasa apso from the neverlands who are all eye tested and hart tested witch if you add all this up it has cost me a fortune in quarantine costs and my vet bills you dont wanna now about so yes i do do the relevant checks and try to introduce new blood as to all the stud dogs they are not all mine i put other peoples studs on as well and like i said before has any body bought a sick dog or a puppie that has died from me get in touch as all my pups are vet checked before they go
Graeme
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-09-2005, 10:05 PM
Do you run a limited company?

Graeme
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

07-09-2005, 10:09 PM
no i am licenced i pay my tax,s i pay natnional contrabutions i dont claim benafits
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 10:21 PM
am sure you can see why we were all disturbed by what we saw
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

07-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Just a note, please do not throw around any accusations. Staffer has offered to answer your questions, if you want to ask any please do so in an adult manner.

If I may, I also have some questions for Staffer.

1) How many different breeds do you breed?

2) How Long have you been breeding?

3) What got you into breeding?

4) Why do you breed?

5) How many pups have you bred in total?

6) How many of 'your' pups have had any health problems?

7) Are all your pups registered with the KC? (if not, why not?)

8 ) Do you do this as a full time job or do you have a day job as well?

9) Why do you think there may be people out there who want to 'set you up'?
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

07-09-2005, 10:25 PM
yes not as shocked as i was but realy did you honestly think it was true did any of it seam true i would be closed down i have 4 spot checks a year with no warning from the rspca or local council its teh requierments of my lience but any body can make a site like that about any body but i8 now who has done it and i will be taking legal action there is no truth to all the rubish i didnt have to come on this site but i need to tell people my side of the story and let them ask me questions direct
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »