View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-04-2013, 06:17 PM
Thanks everyone, we will see if we can keep her free from pain , my vet says there are more meds we can go on, if needed, so fingers crossed...
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2013, 07:26 PM
Everything tightly crossed for Millie here.

My friend's dog had the condition and it was controlled very well for a long time so try not to despair because hopefully, Millie will be the same xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
For those who have been following her being poorly in the daily thread, I thought I would update you in a separate thread.
Thanks for the update J - yes I was trying to follow in theother thread but have only been able to scan quickly and it was not so easy to follow exactly what poor Millie is going through.

It's awful when our doggies are in pain yet can't tell us exactly where or when. I do hope that between you and the vets it can be controlled and the inflamation reduced which should reduce the pain. Does she snap at you if you accidentally touch or move a leg

Please keep this thread going so I can look in, even if I don't have time to scan the other one.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2013, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Well, at least you know what you are dealing with and I have all fingers and toes crossed that with appropriate pain relief and changes in lifestyle, Millie will be okay.

I do feel for you, I am so sorry.
Can only echo what Bitkin says here. Fingers crossed that it will not end up in your worst fears.
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2013, 07:54 PM
Hoping she will be ok, and the meds work....xx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2013, 07:56 PM
I just popped back in to see if there was any news on Millie as I was getting worried when there was no news late afternoon.

I am so very sorry Jackie, we never want to hear that there is anything wrong with our dogs. Everything crossed that between you and the vets you'll be able to manage her pain. ((((hugs)))) to you both and I'll check in regularly on this thread to see how you are both doing.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

10-04-2013, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Thanks for the update J - yes I was trying to follow in theother thread but have only been able to scan quickly and it was not so easy to follow exactly what poor Millie is going through.

It's awful when our doggies are in pain yet can't tell us exactly where or when. I do hope that between you and the vets it can be controlled and the inflamation reduced which should reduce the pain. Does she snap at you if you accidentally touch or move a leg

Please keep this thread going so I can look in, even if I don't have time to scan the other one.
No bless her, she just yelps out in pain if you catch her wrongly...or if she spasms .poor girl is going through it, she is wondering round and won't settle, she is fighting the sedation from this morning, she just needs to sleep it off, but try telling her that...have just given her some more tramadol, hopefully that will knock her out ...
anonymousone
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Jackbox, don't know you, but know the worry you must be going through, good luck and fingers / paws crossed .
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

10-04-2013, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by anonymousone View Post
Jackbox, don't know you, but know the worry you must be going through, good luck and fingers / paws crossed .
Thank you...thank you all x
susannah92
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Sorry to hear that poor Millie is still in pain, but glad you have had a diagnosis. Hopefully with anti-inflammatories and pain control she will be more comfortable.
Hope she makes good progress and is soon moving about more easily.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >