Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Wow what fantastic scenery

Both dogs look like they are having a wonderful time - and some lovely action shots, especially of Kestral.

You could start a caption competition with the one of Cain (head and shoulders) with the water behind him. I reckon he's saying "Kestral are you coming or not?"

Both stunning dogs
dog_geek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Gorgeous dogs who looked like they had a great time!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2012, 02:57 PM
Great pics, and I love the last one
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2012, 02:57 PM
Fantastic photos, hope you had a great holiday Well done to all four of you too!
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2012, 04:18 PM
Thanks for putting those up Sophie. I'll put mine up if Virgin ever restore my Internet connection
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Wow Fab pics of a fab little holiday there. Loving the pic of Kestrel in the straw, you got some really good shots there I can't believe a stile without a doggy flap at the side, be it a lift up one or a hole in the fencing for them, so well done there Amanda! Oh such lovely pics!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2012, 04:51 PM
Well if you can brave Calke Abbey I suppose I could too.. always wanted too but livestock put me off!

Beautiful pictures and the dogs look like firm friends. I don't see an ounce of naughtiness in either of them!

WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Looks super! what lovely scenery.
Thanks, it was lovely

Originally Posted by K'Ehleyr View Post
Fab piccies, love them both

I hope you all had an amzing time
Thanks, there were some really lovely places

Originally Posted by jeagibear View Post
Wow. How beautiful was that? You have done so well.. And the Dogs. Well done to you all. Keep it up, and thanks for sharing.
Thanks The dogs did well considering it was all so new to them!

Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Fantastic scenery, love the last picture!
Thanks They were made to do a lot of silly posing

Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
Great fotos, the dogs look so happy and relaxed and the place looks really nice
well done everyone
Thanks Cain especially did really well, everywhere was lovely!

Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
Fab pictures, looks like they had a ball! Gorgeous dogs both of them xxxx
Thanks very much

Originally Posted by PB&J View Post
They're a photogenic pair

Gorgeous pics, looks like a great holiday.
Thanks..should have seen some of the others though! Cain is insistent you should only seen the back of his head, and Kestral can only do pensive poses!

Originally Posted by Sosha View Post
Looks like a great time was had by all. They make a wonderful pair. And that weather
Thanks I think it looked sunnier than it was but we were lucky to see some sun!

Originally Posted by Wozzy View Post
Excellent pictures, i've walked all those places so know exactly where you were when you took the photos (more or less each and every one, how sad is that?!)

You were lucky with Calke as I went up there the other day and normally the fields in front of the house are full of sheep but they were completely empty this time, most of the livestock seemed to be shut away in the smaller fields.

I see you made it to Elvaston Castle too, my local country park! I dont think i've ever made it to those gates though.

Looks like you got out and about loads though, sorry I didnt get back to you earlier about Cannock Chase but I dont have access to a PC during the day.
Haha that's great! Yeh I saw signs for livestock, but apart from the deer in a closed off bit fortunately didn't see any
Found those gates from a path from a horse track

Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Wow what fantastic scenery

Both dogs look like they are having a wonderful time - and some lovely action shots, especially of Kestral.

You could start a caption competition with the one of Cain (head and shoulders) with the water behind him. I reckon he's saying "Kestral are you coming or not?"

Both stunning dogs
Thanks it was lovely Neither of them are very easy to take action shots, Kestral is such a poser!
Ha that picture was when Amanda was asking if Cain was hungry!!

Originally Posted by dog_geek View Post
Gorgeous dogs who looked like they had a great time!
Thanks, they did, and Kestral did a lot of sleeping when she got back!!

Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
Great pics, and I love the last one
Thanks Poor dogs all that posing!

Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
Fantastic photos, hope you had a great holiday Well done to all four of you too!
Thanks! Fortunately nothing disastrous happened, and Cain was very patient with little Kestral

Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Thanks for putting those up Sophie. I'll put mine up if Virgin ever restore my Internet connection
Thats ok, I think there are a few more reasonable ones but they were the best I think! Will look forward to seeing yours when virgin get their act together !

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Wow Fab pics of a fab little holiday there. Loving the pic of Kestrel in the straw, you got some really good shots there I can't believe a stile without a doggy flap at the side, be it a lift up one or a hole in the fencing for them, so well done there Amanda! Oh such lovely pics!
Thanks She's such a huge poser!
Most the others had a small dog hole which K used but Cain got quite in to agility jumping them

Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Well if you can brave Calke Abbey I suppose I could too.. always wanted too but livestock put me off!

Beautiful pictures and the dogs look like firm friends. I don't see an ounce of naughtiness in either of them!

Thanks I must have been lucky as I didn't see any livestock - which is a relief!! They were pretty good really

Thanks for all the kind comments
STGSD
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-09-2012, 10:38 PM
Lovely pics, stunning dogs and scenery
Tegs_mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-09-2012, 08:39 PM
Great pictures and wow you were really close to me!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >