register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-04-2009, 08:12 PM
They are still being scarily good, I have decided that Aliens have landed and taken the REAL Norties away and left me these clones. However, those poor poor Aliens will be bringing them back any minute now, any washing left on the line will be briskly pulled down for a start Just waiting for the flying saucer landing any time now
The Norties said to tell Zena that she can't have a backpack until she is Very Grown Up and At Least 2, then she can go to the Market with Mummy and Georgie and carry the shopping back just like them
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 08:20 PM
Fabulous pictures. Great idea having them carry the shopping! My Gelert would be trying to run away from the packs even though they were strapped to her!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-04-2009, 08:27 PM
You might be surprised. I thought I would have some sort of trouble the first time they were on so took them to dog training with me, we put them on - and nothing happened at all, they did the whole lesson with their empty backpacks on!! As soon as the backpacks come out they go mad with excitement and climb over each other to be the first to have their's on. I used to have dobies and I found them quite sensible to be honest (but then ANY breed is sensible compared to mine )
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 09:20 PM
The girls look great in their backpacks
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 09:50 AM
Great pics, hope there wasn't any eggs in those rolling around ones lol x
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2009, 12:15 PM
Those piccies were taken on the way there so they can run around and be made loonies On the way back with the shopping we go on the roads, with just a slight detour along the track next to the trainline, but by then we have done half an hour lead walking, doing sitting at the kerb, crossing on command, and generally behaving. By the time they are let off lead by the trainline they are ready for home, a long drink and a sleep before tea
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2