View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 06:04 PM
My OH and I have made our relationship work for the last 18 or so years by having "departments":

OH's Departments:

Earning money
Decorating/maintaining the house/cars
Majority of food shopping

My Departments:

Dogs
Kids
Housework
Cooking
Cleaning
Spending OH's wages (my favourite)

WORKS FOR MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

OH just leaves all of the above to me and I just tell him which way it's going.

Voila, simple
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 09:31 AM
My OH started off trying to do things how he thought they should be done. So I took him to Dog's Trust for a session with their behaviourist who told him to stop being crap and start being consistent.

It worked a treat and now we do everything the same. Although he won't put Bryan's harness on (he's too lazy ).
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 09:42 AM
i actually have the opposite problem, Bruno is better behaved for Phil than he is for me, yet I am the one that feeds, walks and takes care of him all the time !!

I actually think that Bruno respects OH more as he is more dominant in the sense his voice is louder etc, whereas I am quite soft with bruno.

However when we both walk him together at weekends Bruno pays more attention to me - so no idea what is going on !

Luca also tells bruno to sit and come and he will obey him .........sometimes...
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 02:34 PM
I guess I am lucky in that I have *my* dogs and my hubby has *his* dogs. I train mine, he trains his.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3