Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-04-2009, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Well, I was bullied at school along with many other people (I went to the type of school where if you weren't a tarty girl or sporty, you were a loser), quite badly too at some stages, but I would never do that to an animal! the girl is twisted.
I wouldn't imagine that someone who was bullied would do that, its not something I experienced because I was never bullied, I was a sporty girl, I said she might be bullied as a result of this video, there is nothing to suggest she has already been, or that anyone who is bullied would do some thing like this, personally I don't care what happens to her, I have no sympathy for her whatsoever, but as she is already capable of such cruelty at a young age, and having worked with people who started on animals, and progressed to people, I hope she gets appropriate help, not for her sake but to prevent her hurting anything else.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
That is absolutely disgusting and to be honest I doubt I could have filmed for that long. I would have gone over and had 'words' with the vile creature.
Becky

I read this article in the paper and that is precisely what I said to Sid. Yes, I would have filmed her as proof of her evil actions, but certainly not to the extent of allowing her to carry on doing it (about 20 times she hit the dog if memory serves?).

The evil little cow, grounding her doesn't even come close as punishment. I'm just glad her parents didn't get her a puppy as apparently before she was caught doing this she was reported to be an animal lover!

As for bullying and that being an excuse, that is absolute tosh. I was bullied at school for years as I had buck-teeth and was really shy - didn't make me turn into an animal abuser.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 01:40 PM
I was bullied as well, including members of my own family. It was because of this bullying that I turned to animals for comfort and love!
Becky
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2009, 01:48 PM
I was the one who mentioned bullying I said that she might get bullied at school after this, not that she had already been.Personally I don't care what happens to her, but there is no suggestion on my part anyway that someone who has been bullied would hurt animals.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
I was the one who mentioned bullying I said that she might get bullied at school after this, not that she had already been.Personally I don't care what happens to her, but there is no suggestion on my part anyway that someone who has been bullied would hurt animals.
Ahh I see - I presumed either her or her family had used that as an excuse.

Sorry about the crossed-wires lol
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2009, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Ahh I see - I presumed either her or her family had used that as an excuse.

Sorry about the crossed-wires lol
No worries!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Just disgusting, poor wee dog and just a baby too. And what does she get? Grounded? It's a joke!
Mouse
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-04-2009, 06:01 PM
I don't want to watch it. Sounds horrific. I think I've built up a pretty good picture of what happens.
I would think that with all the apparent publicity she's not going to get away lightly with this.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
I don't want to watch it. Sounds horrific. I think I've built up a pretty good picture of what happens.
I would think that with all the apparent publicity she's not going to get away lightly with this.

We live in hope. If grounding is her "punishment" from her parents, then hopefully someone else in her life (fellow students/local kids) will let her know what a despicable creature she is. I'm usually one to stick up for kids but, in this case, I'm making an exception
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 08:23 PM
I was badly bullied at boarding school, both verbally and physically. Which is why I could never never never abuse an animal in this terrible way. I don't accept that violence breeds violence.

I feel desperately sorry for the girl if she herself has been abused, but I'm sorry, there is never ever ever any excuse for taking out your fear, loneliness and frustration on another living creature. I feel strongly that the poor child has herself been subjected to abuse, but it just does not mean that this is reason for her to then go on to torture this poor dog.
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >