Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2010, 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
I think the trouble is, as has happened in the past, anything said on here will just be taken over there and made ten times worse.
.. only if your made guilty by association
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2010, 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
How about we dig a big pit and fill it with mud then when two people decide they dont like each other, we can lob them in it and they can fight it out. We'd sell tickets of course and make a fortune for charity!
Pervert ;o)
Azz
Administrator
Male 

27-12-2010, 07:26 PM
I don't think you can expect everyone to listen and learn from their mistakes though so what would you hope to gain from it Azz?
Some of the points I made in a post above

Another thing is we'd see people's true colours - not necessarily by 'what' is said (there would be strict rules about divulging info anyway) but by the way they said it.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Pervert ;o)
Me and you Pidge, me and you!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2010, 07:27 PM
If it was done in an adult way - so that a "win-win" result was accomplished, that would be okay. Just not a slagging-fest.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2010, 07:29 PM
I wish it could work 'cause something needs to be done TBH.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by esmed View Post
If it keeps all the people who feel the need to name call, turn threads into arguments/fights, and those who cannot let things that happened in the past go then great - give them somewhere to argue to their hearts contents and maybe the rest of the forum can get back to being able to enjoy the site in a mature way and have decent debates and conversations without the fear that it will be taken over by those just looking for a fight.
yip
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
How about we dig a big pit and fill it with mud then when two people decide they dont like each other, we can lob them in it and they can fight it out. We'd sell tickets of course and make a fortune for charity!
or this lol
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Some of the points I made in a post above

Another thing is we'd see people's true colours - not necessarily by 'what' is said (there would be strict rules about divulging info anyway) but by the way they said it.
OK, give us a scenario example?

I'm all for making it work. I love it on here, I just know HOW this will work just yet? In fact I'm well aware that there are some things people want to say to me right now but aren't and I always welcome feedback/constructive criticism.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
What drama? What have I missed?

My answer is "no". What if one person (A) feels big enough to dish it out and gives 'feedback' about another (B) but B does not wish to return the compliment on a public forum? I don't think that's very fair on B as it would leave it one-sided. I think it's only fair if both parties agree to it beforehand.
agree with all of above. I`ve missed the drama and am not really interested.
I`d rather see good manners prevail.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

27-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Now I'll have to trawl to find out what happened to bring this on.
It's a mixture of things - not necessarily between two people, but I think the way many in society seems to be shifting in general (thanks to silly cliquey sites -not this one- that encourage an inward looking outlook - cos all they ever speak to are 'yes people').
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »