View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2008, 01:02 AM
Thank you for wanting to put your awards on the site, chuffed to bits to see them there :smt041
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2008, 03:28 AM
Wow look at all those Dogsey awards (Are you sure you're not sleeping with the Judges ?? :smt042 )

It looks great hun. The freewebs sites are great, mine was dead easy, although very unfinished...lol

I love all the piccies and it's really easy to navigate, love the notebook style too, well done
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2008, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Thank you for wanting to put your awards on the site, chuffed to bits to see them there :smt041
I'm chuffed with them, hadn't realised how many I'd won until I put them all together! Thank you to all the judges!

Originally Posted by Malady View Post
Wow look at all those Dogsey awards (Are you sure you're not sleeping with the Judges ?? :smt042 )

It looks great hun. The freewebs sites are great, mine was dead easy, although very unfinished...lol

I love all the piccies and it's really easy to navigate, love the notebook style too, well done
Nope not sleeping with the judges! Not even cyber sex lol!
I actually pay £5.99 a month (I think, something like that!) so I have ad free website and I thought that that kind of price wouldn't break the bank!

Thanks for your kind comments guys!
Becky
Dale's mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-01-2008, 10:29 AM
Its good. Even I could find my way around. I liked the way the pics and information is laid out.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5