Our sister sites
Our sister sites
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2011, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Originally posted by Akitagirl "quote" -
To me this article just highlights the advice never to feed foxes in your garden. They might be cute but they're vermin and shouldn't be encouraged to*
lurk around residential areas, they only kill cats or cause car accidents. I also don't think they should be hung up and then a child been told to stand next to it smiling, wierdo

I am inclined to think that those who ride out to "exercise" their ponies *in a hunt & support hunting where a wild animal, i.e. a fox, who bears a striking resemblance to some types of dogs, watch the fox being ripped to shreds by a pack of dogs, are not even*worthy of contempt.*
Hmm. Tell my mum, she signed me up to the hunt when I was 10. I wouldn't do it now, I'm a strict vegetarian, and only drink organic milk thanks to the modern idea of intense dairy farming and only eat free range eggs and vegetables! I won't kill mice or flies ffs, right now I have a humane mouse trap outside my back door! So I am worthy of contempt thank you VERY much for that lovely comment .

right back at ya dude!

I disagree with fishing, and don't eat fish, it's discusting what is happening to our seas, what humans are making them to be, the WORST kind of animals slaughter there is in the modern day IMO!!! billions of them get killed daily in our over fished seas, just because it's not as cute as a fox it doesn't matter, pfffft.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
Hmm. Tell my mum, she signed me up to the hunt when I was 10. I wouldn't do it now, I'm a strict vegetarian, and only drink organic milk thanks to the modern idea of intense dairy farming and only eat free range eggs and vegetables! I won't kill mice or flies ffs, right now I have a humane mouse trap outside my back door! So I am worthy of contempt thank you VERY much for that lovely comment .

right back at ya dude!

I disagree with fishing, and don't eat fish, it's discusting what is happening to our seas, what humans are making them to be, the WORST kind of animals slaughter there is in the modern day IMO!!! billions of them get killed daily in our over fished seas, just because it's not as cute as a fox it doesn't matter, pfffft.
good luck with that...ive found my humane trap works much better... hes called lobo
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
good luck with that...ive found my humane trap works much better... hes called lobo
LOL. I would ask to borrow him but unless he eats the evidence I'm too wary to see a half mangled mouse This humane trap is pretty useless, it's been out there a few days now and no luck, I'm really stressed about it because I don't want the mouse trapped in there too long incase it becomes distressed so I'm having to check it every few hours!!
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
LOL. I would ask to borrow him but unless he eats the evidence I'm too wary to see a half mangled mouse This humane trap is pretty useless, it's been out there a few days now and no luck, I'm really stressed about it because I don't want the mouse trapped in there too long incase it becomes distressed so I'm having to check it every few hours!!
lol..he doesnt mangle them..he gets very upset the toy doesnt squeak anymore tho ..mind u Tupac would eat it for you

seriously tho..mice dont come in ones,becomes a complete nightmare...well at least they say if you have mice u dont have rats and vice versa lol
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2011, 10:08 PM
lol..he doesnt mangle them..he gets very upset the toy doesnt squeak anymore tho ..mind u Tupac would eat it for you

seriously tho..mice dont come in ones,becomes a complete nightmare...well at least they say if you have mice u dont have rats and vice versa lol
Send Tupac via courier!

I found a dead rat last week in my back garden too, appeared to have been poisoned! The mice have ruined my borders, and keep making tunnels in inappropriate places, and they eat ALL the bread I put out for the birds!! I'm sure there's hundreds of them I bought the poison.....but I just can't do it!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2011, 10:12 PM
May I remind you that killing Mice with dogs is illegal! Im sure you meant small RAT?
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
May I remind you that killing Mice with dogs is illegal! Im sure you meant small RAT?
pmsl
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
oops so i do mind u dont have a critter prob round here .... anymore lol

...saying that im sure kaos ate a fair few mice on his 'travels' oh dear im a criminal
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2011, 10:19 PM
oops so i do mind u dont have a critter prob round here .... anymore lol

...saying that im sure kaos ate a fair few mice on his 'travels' oh dear im a criminal
Nooo when Kaos went AWOL, he was surviving, he is forgiven.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2011, 10:30 PM
[QUOTE=akitagirl;2137363]Hmm. Tell my mum, she signed me up to the hunt when I was 10. I wouldn't do it now, I'm a strict vegetarian, and only drink organic milk thanks to the modern idea of intense dairy farming and only eat free range eggs and vegetables! I won't kill mice or flies ffs, right now I have a humane mouse trap outside my back door! So I am worthy of contempt thank you VERY much for that lovely comment .

right back at ya dude!

I disagree with fishing, and don't eat fish, it's discusting what is happening to our seas, what humans are making them to be, the WORST kind of animals

slaughter there is in
the modern day IMO!!! billions of them get killed daily in our over fished seas, just because it's not as cute as a fox it doesn't matter, pfffft.[/QUOTE

I agree re the fish. Whales, dolphins, sharks, seals (baby seals & what happens make me cringe) - it goes on on & all boils down to mans inhumanity

to his fellow creatures who inhabit the planet

Mice - We got a good little gadget this year.

Its ultrasonic - you just plug it into an electric socket. Emits high frequency which mice/rats & some insects (we used to get huge spiders /
co-incidence theres a lack of them now) cant stand so they leave the area. It also emits a pulse which makes them itch uncontrollably so between the high frequency sound & itch it drives them away. Works on electric in your house. Heard about it some years ago but
always wary with pets until a close neighbour got one last year. Doesnt annoy cats or dogs & (touch wood) since its installation 2 1/2 weeks ago there has been no evidence of mice. My brother who lives 7 doors down caught 7 in one day in his humane traps last
year. A gadget well worth the money -
called "Pest Repeller". Saves the car journeys to release the furry little lodgers 3/4 miles away! Works over wide distance so would probably protect part or all of the garden! We have sea rocks over the road & countryside at the back of the houses so its inevitable we
get them in colder months. Means they are still on their home ground but stay away from your house - very humane.
Page 10 of 37 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 > Last »