Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol at you Emma, it's THE thing to have in the garden now don'tchaknow! I'll be spoiled for choise won't I..... summerhouse or caravan????!!!! xxxxx
No I had no idea lovely idea though, hopefully it catches on in Oz, they really do look lovely
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Thanks Jackie, and you never know, if it goes well this first year, we might be able to keep it all to ourselves for the future! That's my plan anyway! I've even had an enquiry from some Germans, but £500 for a week in August was too high, but there were 5 of them methinks they want something for nothing, but they won't get it from me!

Thanks Tilly, and isn't this down in your neck of the woods? You must know this area quite well? It's fantastic countryside isn't it, very posh is St. Leonard's on Sea and yet I'd never been down that way before, and still haven't checked it out properly as yet, but I will, once that fencing is finished and I can take the dogs. Hope we could meet up one day then, and don't forget to mention who you are if and when you book, coz I'll be doing a special Dogsey deal!
thanks H yes it's not far from here at all,about 40 mins drive I think - though I've never been there having not lived down South that long (25years lol!!) I've been to Hastings once though!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 12:18 PM
Lol, same as us 25 years here and yet we'd never been over that way, only to Uckfield coz that's where Dave came from.

Hastings is nothing like St. Leonard's on Sea, even though it's only a 10 min drive, because St. Leonard's is very countryfied, with big posh houses, too posh for the likes of us, but then again this is a Holiday Park full of trailers, so that's more my style! Lol! I've never even been to Hastings! I must make a point of having a nosey next time I'm down there, which could be tomorrow if Dave doesn't finish the job today! I'm not there with the whip you see, so it's possible he won't get it finished
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 08:03 PM
Lol, I do hope so Claire, and I wouldn't care if I filled it up for the entire summer either, but I only really need 6 weeks in peak season to cover that annual ground rent! Oh I can just imagine Zena, Lily, Dyls and George enjoying that lovely forest, so I'm gonna take you with me in your summer hols that's for sure, if not, I'll just take all the dogs then!!!!! It's really homely inside, it's like a little flat and I just love it! xxxx
I look forward to that!! I'd love to come up for a look and a wander around the forest. The dogs will just love it!!
Luchi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-05-2010, 09:19 PM
I think it looks like a wonderful place for a break. Only thing I would add is some lovely pictures of all the walks to be had, local flora and fauna, waterholes (doggy and human kind) lol

Mmm me thinks I need a break!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2010, 10:53 AM
Of course Luchi, that's what I need, some more pics of that lovely walk in the forest, and I'll be doing that next time I take the doglets up there!

I'm off there tomorrow, but on my own, so I can get more things sorted inside, as Dave managed to finish all the new fencing yesterday (all 42 metres of it!!! ) so he can stay at home and look after the dogs whilst I can get on without them under my feet!

It won't be long now before we can actually get up there with the dogs and enjoy a sunny week-end before I start filling it up with paying guests!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2010, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
I look forward to that!! I'd love to come up for a look and a wander around the forest. The dogs will just love it!!
We'll wait till it's stopped raining then!!!!
CavalierCrazy
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-05-2010, 12:52 PM
Looks Great
Would love to go their with my 4 one day
we go on dog holidays every year with them lol
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2010, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by CavalierCrazy View Post
Looks Great
Would love to go their with my 4 one day
we go on dog holidays every year with them lol
Plus it's not too far for you to travel with them, so what are you waiting for!!! I know I said on there max 2 dogs, but it's different for Dogsey folk coz I know they will take care of the place and not wreck it!!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2010, 08:40 AM
Really good site Helena, I wish you all the best with your new venture.
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »