View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2009, 11:04 AM
Grommit I did ask OH if he knew of anyone in that area hes not too sure, but said if you get the Skin shots magazine there is a directory in the back maybe find some one from there xx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Some really lovely tatts there, he is very good.
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
Grommit I did ask OH if he knew of anyone in that area hes not too sure, but said if you get the Skin shots magazine there is a directory in the back maybe find some one from there xx
Thank you! I'll have a look at the magazine and see if i can find one. This is the longest i've ever waited once i've made my mind up about getting one, its driving me scatty now!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2009, 04:07 PM
I'd love to know what your hubby thought of mine & Sids tattoos!!
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Piccies please Anne-marie
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2009, 07:39 PM
Here they are, I posted them in the Beauty & Fashion section

This is his latest (done last Monday) - it took 6hrs and he did it in one sitting!

This is my phoenix (I got mine first Sid!!) Sorry about the blurry pics!!

This was the cover up - behind the flower is a really dodgy 'tribal' design (and I use the word design loosely!!!)

inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 04:51 PM
6 hrs OUCH !! will he be adding to the back piece ? only it looks like he will be or hasn't he told you of that plan yet ? I know a lot of guys that come in here start with something like that and I always know they'll be back lol....
We have the pheonix design you have, its nice when its done, I think sometimes with the flash you don't see the tattoo at its best till its on the skin...
So glad the cover up was done tastefully, I hate to see big squares of black over stuff with jaggy points coming off them, shows no imagination at all.
Keep collecting xx
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 09:16 PM
Magnificient! I think your all so brave.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2010, 03:21 PM
http://www.flashpoittattoos.com/

new site address xx
Aligord
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-02-2010, 07:49 PM
I have a home-designed phoenix tattoo with words on it that I am waiting to have done. I need someone more arty than me to make it look 'right' though. A friend did the originals and I played with it a little.

Hmmm, do I have a pic anywhere...

The Phoenix will be on the back of my right shoulder or side of my right arm (can't decide) with the words coming out of it's mouth over my shoulder (if that makes sense).

I'll have to try and get pics of my others tattoos. I have a butterfly on a rose stem on my left ankle and behind my left shoulder one I designed with the runic symbol for new beginnings and the names I gave myself when I changed mine by deed poll around the outside.

ETA: The words coming out of the mouth of the phoenix say "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not!" and the ones at the bottom say "aut viam inveniam aut faciam" (roughly "I shall either find a way or make one").
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >