Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2010, 10:15 AM
Day 19 of this Diary..........

Well teeth seem to be falling out all over the place, have spotted a few, but Tornado Tess has reached them before me, and took great pride in swallowing them given me the ''glee'' look as they go down

She is growing fast and furious, I can recall the collar being loose, now I have had to loosen it, same with her harness, but this is of no real surprise as she is faster in eating than Reah.....and I never thought I'd ever say that as Reah is a gannet.

The tables have turned slightly with the cats and Tess is now finding that going out in the garden and squashing cats is no longer a option as they are now jumping on her....ride un cowboy does make her check all the bushes too looking for that sudden rush of a cat or two coming at her......

Hopefully this is not tempting fate.....but we have had a couple of clean nights now and with the weather being so good the back door permently open during the day....by Gove I think she has got it

Now I just have to teach her that jumping from great heights...ie the chair .... as bruce passes is now a NO NO....poor bruce is a frazzel of his former self and the constant '''No Tess let him go'' is getting abit wearing now and she grapples him to the floor by his ears

Skyes attitude has completely changed and she wants Tornado Tess to play with her now........wish this girl would make her mind up but I think Tess is still alittle wary of Skyes change of heart poor Tess looks very confused at times. Well can you blame her

All plant pots are still guarded with wire mesh and she seems to have stopped bothering with the '''''here you are Mom a plant with roots for you''''' so who knows I may just ''unguard one or two'' just to see if she notices.

She can now count to five with her paw, and has a job of helping with the dirty washing....which she double dirts after running around the garden with still at least it comes back in one piece and is a good trial for the washing soap adds
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Aw, she is having a great time I really do love reading about Tess, she's so funny
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2010, 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Aw, she is having a great time I really do love reading about Tess, she's so funny
well the Tornado has come to rest on the dining room floor...............shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

My sofa had a nice treat of squashed chewed poo 1/2 hour ago good job it leather....yep she's into eating poo
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Well done Tess on being clean xx
She is so funny to read about with all her antics she gets upto, and the other dogs and cats are great for putting up with her antics as well.
If she's still growing now, what's size is she going to end up? I think you might end up with a BC the size of a newfie lol
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
Well done Tess on being clean xx
She is so funny to read about with all her antics she gets upto, and the other dogs and cats are great for putting up with her antics as well.
If she's still growing now, what's size is she going to end up? I think you might end up with a BC the size of a newfie lol
don't scare me hun.....that thought has crossed my mind too
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2010, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
well the Tornado has come to rest on the dining room floor...............shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

My sofa had a nice treat of squashed chewed poo 1/2 hour ago good job it leather....yep she's into eating poo
Oh ewwwwwwwwwwww!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2010, 03:43 PM
LOL I have just sat and read this Steph she sounds an absolute hoot, I do hope I get to meet her one day.

But i think an update of pics is in order.
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2010, 04:16 PM
bless her heart
and counts to 5 with her paw how clever is she

i agree with random we need more pics
taken from both sides of her coz she looks like 2 different dogs
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-04-2010, 05:42 PM
I agree more pics and I don't mind volunteering to take them
aerolor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-04-2010, 08:25 PM

I think your posts on this thread are hilarious - they should be read by everyone who is about to take on a new pup. Keep up the good work
Page 17 of 21 « First < 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 > Last »