Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chellie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-06-2008, 05:59 PM

Judges needed

The Crossbreed and Mongrel Club need 2 judges for their Grand Final in September.

I have been asked to see if I can recruit here because the Dogsey members that they had had as judges in the past have been fantastic - not one complaint about their judging etc, they were remarkably fair and treated our 'mutts' well. They would have them back in a flash but, unfortunately, the rules state that if someone judges a SCAMPS heat they cannot judge the final.

So, if anyone is interested, they need one comformation judge and an adult handler judge. It is held at Top End Farm Caravan Site, Little Staughton, St Neots, Bedfordshire MK44 2BY and there is camping available if necessary.

Please PM me if you are interested, let's keep up the Dogsey tradition of wonderful judging
Chellie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-06-2008, 06:23 AM
Thanks to those that have replied, I have PM'd you with dates etc.

Are there any other judges out there who would like to offer their services? If you can't make the September show there are other dates for the heat judging.

The Club struggles sometimes to get judges that take these shows seriously and we have been extremely lucky with the Dogsey judges so roll up, roll up, let's keep up the good work
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 06:56 PM
Sorry I missed this first time round.

I was there last year and can tell you it is a fantastic event, really well supported and what a great bunch of dog lovers to be found.

I enjoyed myself so much I'm going again this year
Chellie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Sorry I missed this first time round.

I was there last year and can tell you it is a fantastic event, really well supported and what a great bunch of dog lovers to be found.

I enjoyed myself so much I'm going again this year
Hi Scorpio,

I have just had a message that you are judging this year, I was going to ask you to handle Storm for me this year

Never mind, you did such a good job last year I'm not surprised that they have asked you back again

Look forward to seeing you there, just don't think that I am ignoring you if I don't speak to you until after the judging