Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by amandas-jacks View Post
can you let me know what happends with this alliagty course as iam very eager to my put my jack russell in as she is very good at this
You won`t be able to enter it I`m afraid, I think entries for this one closed in August. The only agility competitions people can just turn up at are display type at fetes mostly where there is a pay for a go round but those are not usually competitive. Formal shows have to be entered a good few weeks in advance and your girl would`nt be able to enter anyway as there is an 18 month age limit for competing in KC shows and most unafilliated except where there is a nursery class at an occasional show but even then at nine months she is`nt old enough to train let alone compete even in Nursery and un-afilliated shows also have to be entered in advance.

Schedules for competitions are on the link you were given to find a club to train at also :smt001

HTH
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 09:06 PM
Good news, they've found a new site :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 I'm really pleased, it's ment to be much better as well
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 10:04 PM
Thats brilliant news, it must be a huge relief for a heck of a lot of people :smt041
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

20-09-2007, 11:57 PM
I'm so pleased with you................now good luck for the competition
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2007, 03:23 PM
I'm glad they have found a new site for you - good luck and enjoy the day take lots of pics!!!
amandas-jacks
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-09-2007, 07:33 PM
thats brill news where the show be helded
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2007, 05:36 AM
Thanks all, it's a huge relief, there's always something special about your own show and this year Jack is entered last year he'd only been going to training for about a month, must say it will be nice not to have to spend the first 1/2 hour or so picking up sheep poo the new venue is in Bethersden, not sure of the exact address but apparantly it's Ritas farm, who Rita is or where her farm is I have no idea yet
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2