Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Julie Magee
New Member!
Female 

27-11-2010, 09:46 PM

Please Help Yarna

Yarna is my beautiful little Westie girl that I adopted 2 years ago. She was an ex-breeding bitch from a ‘‘puppy farm’’ and suffered this dreadful existence for the first 4 years of her life until she was saved by Many Tears Animal Rescue.

It took a long time before Yarna began to enjoy life, she had many fears to overcome but by the start of 2010 she had blossomed into a confident and happy girl. She now loved going out for walks and had discovered the delights of chasing rabbits, playing in water and of course, rolling in stinky stuff! At last, she had the happy life that every dog deserves....but sadly, it was not to last.....by the end of Spring she began to have problems walking.....and now she spends most of her time sat in her pram watching the other dogs enjoy all the things that she used to

Yarna was born with genetic/hereditary disorders in both her knees and her only hope of living a normal, pain free life again is to undergo knee replacement surgery. Without this surgery she will continue to be in a lot of discomfort and will soon lose the little mobility she has...she is just 6 years old.

The surgery will be done by Noel Fitzpatrick (the bionic vet) at his clinic in Surrey, ‘Fitzpatrick Referrals’ and I am trying to raise the funds for this surgery so that my little girl can have the quality of life she so deserves.

I am desperately trying to raise awareness of Yarna's fund raising campaign. Will you please, please help me to raise awareness by telling everyone you know and posting a link on your social network page, blog, work board, web site, etc ....a few minuets of your time can make a huge difference to Yarna.

You can read Yarna's full story on her fundraising web site: http://www.helpyarna.co.uk

NOTE: I had this post removed from another dog forum because I was accused of running a scam and I am deeply hurt by this. If you need to validate this fund raising campaign as being genuine please contact ‘Fitzpatrick Referrals’ 01483 423761. My name is Julie Magee and I live at 87 Athol Street South, Burnley, Lancashire BB11 4PA.

Thank you. Julie & Yarna x