Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-05-2005, 09:55 PM

The hotch Potch House is quiet

The hotch Potch House is quiet, finnaly. One of my sisters, her husband and their kids have been here all day today, thank god the rest of them never turned up!
I hate my nephews and nieces soooooooo much, they are so annoying!
The house is quiet, my mother has gone to mmy aunts house, the widowed one, i believe she will be staying there, until one of my aunts sons will drop her off, i got a phone call that they were havinga barbecue, and a few glasses of wine!
Uh could have aske dme to go!LOL
I am siiting here, with the cat around my neck and the dogs are curled up on their bean bags, in my room. I took them down the stables this afternoon, they have been sorting out the stable rats! Polly, my JRT is sitting watching clementine, the cat, and little Florrie my westie cross dandie dinmont is nackered out, snoring her little scruffy grizzle head off!
It is a lot for a little pup, all that ratting.
So it looks like it is me and the pets for the duration!
So what are u guys doing tonight?
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 10:22 PM
Not a lot

just catching up on 2000 odd posts
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-05-2005, 10:36 PM
not much watching tv and spending time on here.
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 10:37 PM
Sat here in the peace and quiet for the first time today, waiting for midnight before I feed my little pup, then I can have 4 hours sleep before the next feed. Can't wait to get to my own bed, haven't been since end of April....there is only so long you can sleep on a hot leather settee isn't there.....lol