Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2012, 06:47 PM

The New Kennels!

Here are my new kennels, they aren't 100% finished, as you can tell from the paintwork! LOL! I want to paint them green or brown, not bright orange!

In the daylight!

At Night time!

Round the back!

Access to all their beds, the lids flip up and I can take the partition seperating the bed from the pop-hole & the bit under the lid out and completely wash everywhere!

Nice & organised! Lead box, first aid box, coat box and bits&bobs box!

Feeding Station! No more broken back, having to dish up with the bowls on the floor!

I absolutely love them, life is so much easier now! Having the lights is brilliant!

Thanks for looking!
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Looking good! Very organised too
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by spockky boy View Post
Looking good! Very organised too
I love them! They are really sheltered where they are, as opposed to the old house, where they were just plonked without a thought about the weather!
Helen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2012, 07:41 PM
They look really good. The house we were in before here had kennels with an enclosed bit round the back and I loved it. Yours is a lot more organised than mine! We do have lights now, which is really handy.

Helen
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Theyre brilliant! Lucky dogs and lucky you!
tattoogirl73
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-04-2012, 07:43 PM
You've done a great job. Bet the dogs are really happy with their new home. I love how organised you are with it all
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2012, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by Helen View Post
They look really good. The house we were in before here had kennels with an enclosed bit round the back and I loved it. Yours is a lot more organised than mine! We do have lights now, which is really handy.

Helen
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
Theyre brilliant! Lucky dogs and lucky you!
Originally Posted by tattoogirl73 View Post
You've done a great job. Bet the dogs are really happy with their new home. I love how organised you are with it all
The hounds & I are thoroughly spoilt,they were built brand new for us! It's awesome when the weather is bad, I can shut the door and stay dry and warm while I sort out dinner and I can either feed the dogs in their beds too, one dog in the actual bed and the other in the entrance bit, or I can open their bed and just feed a kennel at a time in the corridor!

Any ideas on how I can paint the front of the kennels without the dogs getting covered in paint!? I think I'm going to need to do it on a day that OH & I are out on the grouse, then all the dogs will be with us! Maybe I need to get up at the crack of dawn, put the dogs in the truck, paint the kennels, go on the shoot and hope they are dry by the time we get home!!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2012, 08:12 PM
They are great, and the sort of thing I was hoping to have for OH's working dogs. Unfortunately they aren't nearly as good as yours. I will post pics tomorrow.
Helen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2012, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by Misty-Pup View Post

Any ideas on how I can paint the front of the kennels without the dogs getting covered in paint!? I think I'm going to need to do it on a day that OH & I are out on the grouse, then all the dogs will be with us! Maybe I need to get up at the crack of dawn, put the dogs in the truck, paint the kennels, go on the shoot and hope they are dry by the time we get home!!
How about doing them singularly and paring dogs up while they dry. Not sure I would have the energy to paint and then go on the grouse lol

Helen
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Oh wow they are fab!!

We are currently kennel-less due to the building they are in getting re-built wonder if I can wangle a decent kennel block from it (and add enough for more dogs )
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >