View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-09-2013, 06:58 AM
Pereg has never pee'd or poo'd when out, but Little One used to pee a few drops every few metres. She would also poo and it was extremely difficult for me to pick it up from my scooter, so I used to try to catch her starting to squat and get her to do it in the gutter.
Baxter8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-09-2013, 07:12 AM
I think the owners would probably prefer to find a deposit of poo at their gate than a dead cat!! We've all committed poo offences, I can't tell you how many times I have been searching around a patch of long grass trying to find a deposit that I swear I saw him do but I just can't find!
jantet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-09-2013, 07:26 AM
When Bill, an old border collie I had, was very old, he used to do it as he was walking along instead of squatting. At first I had no idea - I'd walk him to the park and he didn't do anything so I'd be a bit worried, and on the way home I'd see all these little poos spaced out and tut to myself about inconsiderate dog owners.

The funniest thing was that I actually took him to the vet, and said he must have some sort of blockage because he hadn't done a poo for days. The vet poked and prodded and said there was nothing there. Luckily I found out what was happening before the vet resorted to surgery!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 07:37 AM
Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
I have been feeling a bit down recently but that cheered me up

One of my previous foster dogs Jethro, used to drop his poo while he was trotting along next to my scooter, as I couldn't see it I didn't know until a man stopped me.
Ah Mattie Hope you're o.k(( hugs))
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-09-2013, 10:08 AM
Before this dog fouling law came out I used to train mine to do it in the gutter.
It is a nightmare though if things are going on and you are trying to pick up and hang on to your dogs!!!!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
I have been feeling a bit down recently but that cheered me up

One of my previous foster dogs Jethro, used to drop his poo while he was trotting along next to my scooter, as I couldn't see it I didn't know until a man stopped me.
Ah, sorry to hear that but glad to have given you a chuckle. I'm glad to say I picked it up this morning and no one had trodden in it!
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Pereg has never pee'd or poo'd when out, but Little One used to pee a few drops every few metres. She would also poo and it was extremely difficult for me to pick it up from my scooter, so I used to try to catch her starting to squat and get her to do it in the gutter.
Must be hard,

Originally Posted by Baxter8 View Post
I think the owners would probably prefer to find a deposit of poo at their gate than a dead cat!! We've all committed poo offences, I can't tell you how many times I have been searching around a patch of long grass trying to find a deposit that I swear I saw him do but I just can't find!
Oh yes, I've done that before...so maybe it's not my first poo offence! Wondering round with a bag on my hand looming for the vanishing poo.
Originally Posted by jantet View Post
When Bill, an old border collie I had, was very old, he used to do it as he was walking along instead of squatting. At first I had no idea - I'd walk him to the park and he didn't do anything so I'd be a bit worried, and on the way home I'd see all these little poos spaced out and tut to myself about inconsiderate dog owners.

The funniest thing was that I actually took him to the vet, and said he must have some sort of blockage because he hadn't done a poo for days. The vet poked and prodded and said there was nothing there. Luckily I found out what was happening before the vet resorted to surgery!
Haha..poor dog!

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Before this dog fouling law came out I used to train mine to do it in the gutter.
It is a nightmare though if things are going on and you are trying to pick up and hang on to your dogs!!!!
That's exactly what our family dog was taught to do in the 80's pre dog fouling laws.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 01:51 PM
That's the kind of thing my cat Diesel would have done to some poor unsuspecting pooch when she was still alive Rosie won't poop on walks only in my garden But pees every 10 steps lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
That's the kind of thing my cat Diesel would have done to some poor unsuspecting pooch when she was still alive Rosie won't poop on walks only in my garden But pees every 10 steps lol
Mine does that What is that about I call a walk with her a "stroll" stops to pee every five seconds.Honestly I wonder where she stores it all I take her out,leave her home then I go for a real walk
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 02:44 PM
We were walking past the vets the other day & this couple with a GSD came out & walked across the main road. The dog stopped in the middle of the road & did a poo. The couple waited till the road was clear & went into the middle of the road to pick it up. Don't think I'd have bothered.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 06:46 PM
My best one was my old CKCS. She used to do 'pretend' wees and poos. Would position herself just right and ZILCH. But to anyone watching and not right next to her it did look as if she had 'gone'.

So I used to PRETEND TO PICK IT UP!

Geezus the things dogs get us doing!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >