View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 09:47 PM
Just cleaned the bathroom and ensuite till they both shone Well chuffed at that....I really need to get out more Hope neither of my girls decide to take a bath or shower for at least a fortnight
Coffee time
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 09:49 PM
Lynn it was Abbey National
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 09:53 PM
Not sure if it is a bit late for Nippy to be popping on but i just wanted to say i hope all goes well tomorrow with Celias funeral and i hope the sun shines brightly for her
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 09:55 PM
Evening everyone
Been at work...again lol it was very busy
Will say I may disappear, only 4% left! Seems my ipad been used but not charged up.. Grr
It's prom day tomorrow, promise I will post pics
I'm watching Super hospital on +1, it's really good, Derby Royal were fab with my father in law from beginning to end, and that's were hubby was when he was I'll over Christmas too
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 09:59 PM
Oh Happy Prom Day Lauryn Twinny there better be pics!! I'll give you 50 quid if you don't drop a tear when you see her all ready
(( hugs)) NJ,be thinking of you xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 10:06 PM
Oh i watched that Mandy, that sister on the liver ward was lovely but didn't take any crap either!!! I liked how the food fella had payed attention to the no tomato in the cheese batch so got it switched to plain cheese, and Zoie...what a great lady, treating herself to a mulberry handbag...fairplay to her
Lacey, you can come and clean here if you like.
got deags allergy results back, 4 really high and 3 not so high, 3types of grass, beech trees, dust mites and storage mites, had 3 treatment options, have vaccine made up, use a new tablet ir steroids and anti histamine, went with the vaccine... Vet said it was expensive, 200quid...i thought he meant per injection which are fortnightly, but it is for a 6month supply so perfectly happy to try it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 10:31 PM
Marigolds are retired GRIFF,will tomorrow do?
Good they can tell all that about Deags...wow My Lacey is allergic to anything that might break a nail,get her wet or heaven forbide mucky and all things to be jumped on or off
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2015, 11:04 PM
Thinking of Nippy tomorrow as well, concerned there's been no word about Brians biopsy results
Had a tepid bath and now lay under the ceiling fan. According to the forecast there is some heat coming our way at long last. Garden all done, apart from a tiny amount of painting, so I will be sat out in it.
Poor Deags being allergic to grass. I mean what are you supposed to do, get a very large handbag to carry her around in. Those injections don't work out too bad, hope they don't slap a consult fee on top of it every time
Having some time with my book now, its missed me
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 11:55 PM
Lol@little lacey, bless her
TW, i thought about ripping out all the grass but that doesn't solve walkies does it? My vet is a really good bloke, doesn't rip me off, lets me off with consult fees, fluids in theatre etc, when i had to have my beautiful diesel pts, i only got charged £25 as i had spent so much at the emergency vet. Apparently it can take around 9 months to see an improvement and around 70% of animals are cured and never need another injection, others need top ups and others will need different treatment all together, if it helps her great, if it doesn't well we will do the new tablets
she came back as clear for food problems...except for storage mites but i just need to freeze her food to sort that. The blood test they did was amazing, 10mls of blood and they can find all that out, my old 2 dogs had them done for food and after years of home feeding i got them onto adry food....if they had anything they shouldn't, jeez you knew about it! One old boy kept feeding diez biscuits and she couldn't have wheat, the wind was enough to make you sick and as for the upset tummy.....ewwewe
i didn't like to ask about Brian and i am hoping it was good news for them both
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5