View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 11:24 AM
Well a right Irish fiasco we have here re the festival..http://www.radiokerry.ie/news/organi...-this-weekend/ It was unpopular and controversial from the start as it was to be in the National Park which Killarney is justifiably very proud of and protective of and there were what I think were justifiable concerns re damage etc. But what a way to do business....
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 11:26 AM
Lynn that is disgraceful. Go to someone higher up if you can or just change banks. I have just remembered that I have a brake light out on the car so off to get that done after Tescos has been. Bfn peeps have a good afternoon.�� No idea what that is?
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Enjoy the day out Sue.
Morning brenda.

Totally stressed out Santander said no to us opening the new account.
When I left the UK I still had some money in an old account there; long story but they were overcharging me on council tax and when I disputed it first they threatened to take my sheep and goats ( old lien paperwork!) then froze my account for the amount they said I owed. That was Abbey National and guess who bought them out! Yep, Santander.. I must havea go!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning everyone. Pleased to hear Barry is feeling well. How did the results go for Brian? l am sitting here re-doing helpful notes to new owners of pups. They need updating as a bit ancient now as we have been going for so long. The notes not the owners. Mind you some things never change. Loved hearing the funny thing about the cat sleeping against the door and falling in. Bless him? Tyto loves cats and lets them walk all over our garden without chasing. He is more frightened of them than they are of him. Griff is your skin thing at the same time of year? Oh well must get back to it. Keeps me out of mischief. Have a good day all. Hope the midges keep away Rosebud.
This feral is a nut case and the funniest and most endearing cat, but! His life's ambition is to be THE ONLY CAT here and THE ONLY INDOOR CAT but he does not realise that getting in and spraying everywhere is not the way to achieve that. A few weeks ago he managed to get into my bedroom and sprayed the curtains and rugs,, PHEW! When I go outside he wraps himself around my ankles so I cannot move, then steals food from blind collie's mouth. I let him on my lap when I am outside BUT trust him not one iota. A wild thing and o transparently manipulative..The falling inside is a new ploy! Had an awful headache earlier so have been abed..dreadfully oppressive out there so a day to let the garden grow which it is good at, When we get some sun after this rain everything will leap ahead.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2015, 11:58 AM
Yeah Lynn, didn't you say you had a savings account elsewhere, well that is the account I would be putting the money in and Santander can go whistle
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2015, 12:05 PM
Yes I do June will see how Gorden gets on today you have to deposit a minimum of £500 it can only be done by cheque or cash. We would need to clear the small amount we have spent on the overdraft so not sure if we would have the required amount till Tuesday could get Gordens wages this month paid into the current then transfer it by cheque and see if they would pay the d/d's out. I think they do.
Its sitting there empty waiting for my inheritance which will be paid by electronic payment so may have to go into Santander then I will have to write a cheque and pay it into the savings account when its set up its fairly simple its getting all this changed that's causing the headache.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2015, 12:07 PM
Just checked they do not pay d/d's you do get a cash card but we do need an account that would pay our d/d's we have set up.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 12:20 PM
Afternoon
Wet here but warm Heading out shopping shortly,its Conor's Birthday today so need to get the pressie's in
LYNN...OMG sending huge (( hugs))Unbelievable
It was a normal size jar of beetroot LYNN love the stuff and its a superfood
Everyone else sounds good,hope you're all having a good day.I am bouncing Have a visitor from Galway for the weekend,he's staying in BIL's house so that's great,lovely guy.His wife is from Brazil and her family haven't seen their baby yet so she is heading over for the summer.He runs a farm and can't be away that length but will be joining her for a month Must have fancied a pub weekend so he's coming here
Right so,must go get ready
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 12:27 PM
See LG popped in last night and had a go at my new garden additions Was waiting for that and I'm not surprised...the man has no taste except of course in women I'm sure the Mem is delightful (God help her wit )
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2015, 12:30 PM
Happy birthday to Connor Eileen and enjoy the visit and the shopping.
Thanks for the hugs. Your right beetroot is a good for you not sure about a whole jar in one sitting though. No wonder you are feeling like wonder woman today.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >