Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-06-2015, 01:39 AM

Okay, That Was Cute...

My kid hasn't cleaned her room in a very long time. Now that I have some time off between jobs I'm getting on top of all this stuff again. There's cleaning she can do but for the most part...easier for me to just get in there with leaf bags and do it up.

I have to get the air conditioner hooked up again in that room. So there I was...a trash bag here, a trash bag there, two clothes piles, one for wash and the other for charity, another big bag for all the cardboard and trash bags together. I'm on the floor between bed and dresser sorting and tossing.

Suddenly there's the sound of thundering dog feet. Sometimes the dogs will rush at the windows if they hear a sound. Uh oh, there is no where for me to get out of the way. I brace myself and here comes Callie, crashing over all the bags...books and toys flying...then he stops at my feet, gives a big sigh...and lays down on them.

He just didn't want to be laying in the doorway. "Here I'll keep your feet warm and toasty you just do what you're doing". Just reached my stopping place for the night. Our pups, you gotta love 'em.