Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-12-2013, 06:53 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread [Friday]

Having had no power most of yesterday but rain galore [and flooding] the storm has not let up and I am anticipating Da Booga reacting again. At the moment I am trying to keepher out of the original shower room as the sewers have backed up an it is a bit stinky - well 5cm of raw sewage. Difficult with no door.

Ensuite flooded through the ceiling but no sewage up - yet.

If I disappear again blame Hevrat Hashmal who say it is not their fault it is the fault of the Moatzar that the sewers are blocked and the Moatzar say it is not their fault it is raining.

But oh boy do we need the rain.

Sorry not even read anything from yesterday.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 07:31 AM
Morning Malka
Doesn't sound good with you ,what with rain raw sewage ,blocked drains hope things improve PDQ
Can't quite believe it's Friday just seem to have bumbled through the week achieving not very much well apart from locking myself out ,leaving the car keys on the roof of the car thankfully they were still there
Hope everyone is well human and doglets if not get better soon
Raining on and off for the last couple of days ,soggy walks all round
Must today get the finger out and get Xmas cards written ,
Other than that it'll be same old same old
Take care all and stay safe
Hugs to anyone that needs them today
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 07:37 AM
Morning Malka and all

Sorry you are having stinky problems but good news you have rain.

The good news is the puppies have arrived!! The first one was born at about 7.30 yesterday morning and the last one at about 12pm. There are 6 boys, 4 are tri coloured and 2 are red and white.

We weren't expecting tris so to have so many in one litter was a bit of a shock!

I will post photos as soon as I can. It's all very exciting.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 07:50 AM
Morning Malka, Norma, Gerry and everyone

Sounds like you're going through a nightmare there Malka I can well understand your philosophy with it all, you must be so, so fed up! More storms heading our way next week with 100 mph winds too, I don't know what's going on with the world's weather, and I know you need the rain, but it must be heavier rain that normal for all this to be happening to you.

Hi Norma, you'd better batten down those hatches too for what's on its way up to you and it's not just one either, it's one after another for you.

Hi Gerry, oh, some good news at last Well done to the proud mum, those puppies sound gorgeous

Eileen, I do hope Lacy is ok this morning, I just caught up on last night's thread and see that she was sick? Hope she's ok now.

Dave's home, and we're hoping that suite will arrive today so that he can get on with his bathroom, but I've heard nothing all week, even though they said it would be in and could be delivered today. I'd better ring them I s'pose.

Apart from that I'm doing nothing and I'm looking forward to my night out in an olde worlde pub with huge log fires and a great big flamgrilled steak, mmmmmm Better have soup for lunch today then.

Hope everyone is ok along with the doglets and I'll pop in and out later. Enjoy your Friday, only 12 more sleeps
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 08:04 AM
I am having trouble uploading pics, will try later.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 08:11 AM
Well good morning all.

As normal I am off to bed have a plan to get into action stations today but for some reason I am not sleepy so hope I can nod off - have been out with Bella and she is full of the joys of spring (I know its not Spring but I am trying to humour her) . ...see you later I am planning on putting decorations and the tree up today or tomorrow.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2013, 08:11 AM
Morning Malka, Norma, Gerri and Helena.

Malka good grief what a nightmare you are going through and one lot blaming it on the other lot that's not a lot different to the UK no ones fault it seems. (((Hugs))) and fingers crossed ot all gets sorted very very soon.
Norma sounds like you have had a trying time too.
Gerri great the puppies have arrived I can't see the link though.
Helena fingers crossed the suite turns up and you enjoy your meal tonight.

I am texting my friend in a moment to make sure she wants to meet up if I have a cold she suffers from asthma and it goes to her chest if she does I am off to Essex for lunch. I feel fine now.
Better go and do Dillons breakfast we all had a lie-in this morning.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 08:34 AM

Puppies a few hours old.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 08:37 AM
Morning Malka and fellow members,

Another early start here today but this is the first chance I've had of popping in here. Both sons were here last night and after cooking a meal before my eldest went on up to town. Forecast is mild but pretty damp her today so I'll go and walk the dogs shortly. I plan to finish to finish putting the Christmas decs up and at least trying to start a little of my xmas present shopping. I have just spent 20 mins catching up on last nights posts

Malka I know you were hoping for rain to wash all that mud away but by the sounds of it you've had torrential rain . I don't envy you with the drains backing up ... you'll have to put a scarf round your nose .
Helena I love those ankle boots and what a great price. I would love to wear them but that heel would kill me now. I really hope tonight goes well and a great excuse to dress up I wonder if your suite will arrive ...hopefully so that Dave can carry on and get nearer to the bathroom being finished.
L.S. Your description of Loki's outside antics made me laugh ... that is Rucksack down to a T I'm delighted that Carys got to 'show and tell' her certificate.
June I have a pair of very similar 'Dubarry' look a likes and they are fantastic. It always amazes me that they really are waterproof ... but they are Good news that you have a friend coming over with a drill. Presumably you'll feed the wire through the 'palace' up high and then fix the wire up so the dogs can't reach it
Lynn If your friend is up for meeting you I hope you have a wonderful day ... it'll do you good to have a 'girlie' day and a really good catch-up.
Lacey I hope little Lacey was OK after being sick last night.
Norma You and keys really don't mix do they Maybe you could have a key round your neck on a string then you'll never lock yourself out although I thought you ended up hiding a key somewhere after your last escapade ... I think if was you
Moet Wow six little boy pups .. how exciting and I hope you are successful uploading the photos. You mention that you had a few tri-coloured ..... is that a problem for the breed .... or just a surprise, not knowing much about your lovely breed.
Kazz I hope you have a good sleep and then manage to get the decs up.

Off to walk the dogs now ... see you all later.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 08:40 AM
Aw those puppies are just beautiful .... sooo sweet. We really are being spoilt for puppies on here .... FANTASTIC
Thanks Moet
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »