Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 11:20 AM

Bubble Machines

I saw a great one on GMTV and I've tried in P@H, nothing, then I went into Argos, nothing, so any ideas please??? I don't want those silly little pots that you dip the thing in and blow, I want a proper machine, preferrably like that one on GMTV, a small box that you just keep turning the knob! Zena said she'd love one of those for out in the garden! Thanks guys
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I saw a great one on GMTV and I've tried in P@H, nothing, then I went into Argos, nothing, so any ideas please??? I don't want those silly little pots that you dip the thing in and blow, I want a proper machine, preferrably like that one on GMTV, a small box that you just keep turning the knob! Zena said she'd love one of those for out in the garden! Thanks guys
you should be able to get one easily on line,i got a battery operated one that blows bacon flavour bubbles from a childs toy shop(got the bubbles at my local pet shop)but my dogs gave up on chasing the bubbles when they found where they were comming from
im not sure if it still works,i can find out for you and post it to you if it does and you want it?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 11:34 AM
Thanks Layla, that's very kind of you, but I'm thinking the postage would be almost as much as me buying a small one?? Oh, that's a shame they went off it so quickly, but maybe I could actually "hide" the machine behind my big hedge or something, I'll think on that then. I'll take a look online then. Thanks.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-08-2009, 11:38 AM
I bought one on line at early learning it's battery operated.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 11:43 AM
Just bought one from Canine Concepts, and watching the video it looks great fun, can't wait now! Only £16.99!!! Thanks!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 12:31 PM
Tescos had them a couple of days ago when i was in there. In the outdoor childrens toy bit.
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 02:54 PM
Hi,

I had one fomr the Early LEarning Centre for my SOn a couple of years back. It's battery operated and cost £9.99. HAve to watych it doesn't run dry but so long as you keep topping up it should keep Zena happy for hours if she's anything like Yiannis!
(Zane and Ellie sit back and watch him chase the bubbles. They've got more sense!).

Laura xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Thanks! I just had an awful thought...... I bet the bubbles don't come with it, so I'd better go and check that bit out, otherwise I will have a very disappointed puppy on my hands
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 04:09 PM
You can just use soapy water for bubbles cant you? That what I did when I was a kid
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 04:10 PM
They frighten the life out of Mo
I got one from our local pet shop. My son has it now.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >