Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 06:48 AM
wow!!!! Shes just lovely, To me she has a lovely classy aura about her
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-02-2009, 07:05 AM
Aaaawwww Aitch, she is sooooo adorable . . . Those huge big ears to grow into and those big paws . . . . .

You keep posting pictures of her like that and I might just might find out where you live and take her home with me . . . .

x x x x x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 09:14 AM
Originally Posted by jesterjenn View Post
Oh she is absolutely beautiful sweety

Her head is at that stage where it looks to big for her body bless her.

When we got Jess at 20 months hers was still like that lol. She's filled out a lot since then though thankfully.
Lol! Yes I always think that about her head too!!! Thanks jesterjenn

Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Bless her, she's lovely, all fluffy and long legged
Thanks Janet, she's certainly a little cutie, just like your Tobes!

Originally Posted by random View Post
Star is just a week younger than Zena, I know exactly what you mean, as fun and joyful time as having a puppy is I do understand what you mean. It's when you can be best friends rather than 'mother' all the time isn't it!
I couldn't have put that better myself Kel, that's exactly what I mean, and also the bit about how she'll know exactly what I want when I say something, rather than just sitting there giving me that head tipping, confused look! Lol!

Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Oh my word hasn't she grown, and those ears!!! Wow, what an absolute beauty.
Elaine xx
Thanks Elaine, she's like a little miniature gsd isn't she, well, I suppose that's what she should look like really, but my previous was more like a little fat bear at 15 weeks, totally different!

Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
She really is a beautiful girl and now she is losing her baby looks. It is so exciting seeing them change and grow.
Thanks Lorna, I notice it more every day, and I still haven't seen piccies of your new arrival yet, so I must check that one out!!

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Lovely pictures, especially the last one.

Awww those ears ... how sweet.
Thanks Lucky The best bit about those ears is, on Saturday when she finally got control of them, she now knows how to hold them back when she comes over for a fuss, and she keeps doing that now when I haven't been around for all of 3 minutes, and I just love it when those ears go back like that, it means she really loves me now - I hope!

Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
What a stunner she is! Beautiful! Love the lugs, too!

Georgie looks as if he's surrendering to her.
Lol! Georgie has now choice, he's totally smitten just like we are!!! Thanks Westie

Originally Posted by Stumpywop View Post
Good to see thatGeorgie has given up - no poin tin arguing the point with a puppy - they just come back for more (as Zane found out with Yiannis),

She lovely. You should be very proud of her (especially those tufty bits around her ears).

Laura xx
Thanks Laura, I think Georgie gave up the minute she arrived, he has turned into a totally different dog, never seen him this happy ever and that's also a joy to see! Is your Yiannis going to be a longcoat? I really must check out your pics too!! xx

Originally Posted by Heidi1 View Post
She is a sweetheart - lovely.
Thanks Heidi, she sure is

Originally Posted by Squeaker View Post
Awww she is so sweet. I love GSD's, wish I could have one!
Thanks Squeaker, maybe you will one day, they're an absolute joy to own, all of them!

Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
wow!!!! Shes just lovely, To me she has a lovely classy aura about her
Oh yes Mich, we like a bit of class around here ya know She isn't even one of those "little madams" as I call them (like my previous princess)so hopefully, she's gonna stay just as sweet as she is now

Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Aaaawwww Aitch, she is sooooo adorable . . . Those huge big ears to grow into and those big paws . . . . .

You keep posting pictures of her like that and I might just might find out where you live and take her home with me . . . .

x x x x x
Lol Shane, you've got no chance mate, I've put a bit of razor wire on top of my 6ft fencing for the likes of people like you!!!! Only joking! My new slr camera shot these, but of course, I haven't quite got it right yet, I'll be taking it with me on our 2nd walk today and get some better ones, in motion hopefully, apart from Georgie who doesn't move much! Lol!~xxxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 09:23 AM
wahey....ears up, shes looking great hun x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 09:43 AM
Yes Shona, and now they go BACK too when she let's you know just how much she loves you! Oh I love that bit about those ears!!!! Thanks Shona.xxx
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4