20-05-2012, 11:08 PM
She is soooooo beautiful And I love the last pic
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2012, 05:52 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Glad she is settled xxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Steph, she sure is one very happy doglet now, wish I'd done this a lot, lot earlier so that the old boy could have had a taste of it! xxx

Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
That dog looks as happy and contented as a dog could be, and so WELL. A happy dog makes for happy people doesn't it!!

As for those badgers, I personally would not put food out for them tempting tho it is..........they can be enormously destructive in a garden if they come regularly for food, and if Zena should meet up with one it might not be very funny. Just let them potter on by, but keep that camera ready and waiting!
Thanks Sally, nail and head there with the WELL bit too, nothing but the most perfect poops from her here, so whatever it was that kept upsetting her in the old house has now gone I hope.

You're right about those badgers, it wouldn't be a pretty sight if I had to let Zena out in the night perhaps We thought it was a fox at first with the big hole up the top which has been dug under the fence, two big slabs put over it, a big mound of earth (heavy clay earth with stones!) scattered over the top of the wall onto the chippings below. We put six house bricks IN the hole to block it up, thinking the previous owner had tried coz the bricks were lying around up there. Anyhoo, when I dashed up there yesterday morning to investigate, the bricks had been chucked quite a distance and over the wall Blooming 'eck I thought, what on earth have we got here coming and going through our garden a bladdy great big bear???? Then Dave mentioned the word badgers, so I asked the neighbours and yes, she has them too, so we are obviously en-route to somewhere aren't we. I must capture this on camera hey or maybe get the Springwatch team in!! xxxx

Originally Posted by girliebiker View Post
A extremely happy and contented Zena there I have to say!!

So pleased she has settled in, she just looks so relaxed in "her" new garden
xxx
Thanks Elaine, I've never seen this girl quite so relaxed and happy and it's a real joy to see her like this That nasty little terrier (the one who had launched itself at her 3 times on that green) must have really kept her stressed out as it went past our house 3 times a day yapping and barking at her! Now she only has nice dogs either side, who bark when she goes out there, sometimes they jump up at the fence with their noses and paws sticking over (it's only 4ft one side) and yet she totally ignores all of them, the other side too when they bark, she stays quiet! I wish I could say the same for our visitors but I'm working on that!!!

Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
Its nice to see zena so contented Helena, its a new chapter in all your lives.
The garden looks lovely, and i'm surprised the nutty ex owner didn't charge you for all the plants lol.
Lol! She wanted some of them and also had the cheek to say she was giving a couple to the neighbours!!!!! Obviously, by pinning her down to our date, she didn't have the time! I wanted to have it all ripped out, but my sil has persuaded me that a lot of thought and money went into those flower beds so that you get colour all year round, and they're growing on me now ('scuse the pun!!) xxxx

Originally Posted by Tass View Post
Nice to see you and the doglet so well settled in.

Best wishes to you all in your new home .
Thanks Tass, this really is a little bit of heaven on earth here, wish I could share it all, but I can't!

Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
She is soooooo beautiful And I love the last pic
Thanks lozzi, she's just getting her summer coat and she always looks more beautiful in summer, she goes a lot darker in the face. Thanks! xxx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2012, 08:24 PM
Aww Bless She's a beautiful girlie Thanks for sharing x
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Fab piccies of a gorgeous girlie xx
Lulusmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Shes' gorgeous and looks extremely happy in her beautiful garden.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Aww Bless She's a beautiful girlie Thanks for sharing x
thanks Louxx

Originally Posted by lisa01uk87 View Post
Fab piccies of a gorgeous girlie xx
Thanks Lisa xx

Originally Posted by Lulusmum View Post
Shes' gorgeous and looks extremely happy in her beautiful garden.
Thanks Jules, one happy girl I've got here now xx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Aww bless her little heart, she looks more than contented!! Not that I blame her, your new place is gorgeous!

My Jamie is the same, now we have moved here, so happy its unbelieveable! Oh and we also moved here for the dogs!
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Isn't she looking sooo beautiful Glad you're all settled,we moved a few months ago and all absolutely love it,it's like a breath of fresh air
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2012, 04:25 PM
She's gorgeous in them all but I LOVE the last picture! She looks so happy! I hope Axel settles as quickly in his new home. It's amazing what a tranquil environment can do for them
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2012, 07:31 AM
Originally Posted by Petticoat View Post
Aww bless her little heart, she looks more than contented!! Not that I blame her, your new place is gorgeous!

My Jamie is the same, now we have moved here, so happy its unbelieveable! Oh and we also moved here for the dogs!
Thanks Claire, and I'm so glad to hear Jamie is the same as Zena - it can go either of 2 ways, but what's not to like here (and yours!)

Originally Posted by tink View Post
Isn't she looking sooo beautiful Glad you're all settled,we moved a few months ago and all absolutely love it,it's like a breath of fresh air
Thanks tink, it's not only like a breath of fresh air, it's absolutely out of this world for me, I cannot quite believe just how lucky I've got with this move, and sure am counting my blessings every single day

Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
She's gorgeous in them all but I LOVE the last picture! She looks so happy! I hope Axel settles as quickly in his new home. It's amazing what a tranquil environment can do for them
Thanks Insomnia, and I'm sure Axel will settle just as well as Zena and Jamie have. Good luck with all the stress that you will undoubtedly have to go through before you end up in heaven like I am!!!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >