View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2009, 11:15 AM
I missed this thread, been a bit preoccupied... Zena is just stunning!!, isn't she getting big.
Georgie is lovely too bless him
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2009, 11:19 AM
Fab pics , you know I love your dogs and that fab garden xxx

I like that lovely pink toy pic xxx

First pic wants to be framed xxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2009, 11:54 AM
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
I missed this thread, been a bit preoccupied... Zena is just stunning!!, isn't she getting big.
Georgie is lovely too bless him
Thanks bugzy (and yes I know you havexxx) She's still growing like a weed, a nice weed though!

Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Fab pics , you know I love your dogs and that fab garden xxx

I like that lovely pink toy pic xxx

First pic wants to be framed xxxx
Thanks werewolf, I love your dogs too, don't know about your garden though not seen it! My garden's getting even more beautiful now with all the acers coming out and the other trees, I just love it too! I have already framed that last pic, but of course, it's come out spectacular with me playing around on the new slr camera software, and I'm going to send a copy to my breeder, coz she said this morning her puppy is the prettiest, but I have my doubts with Zena around!!!

Here's how the garden's growing now, it's gorgeous, no wonder Zena likes to just chill out there (she's on rest at the mo) and you can spot her underneath that tree, with that manky old toy she loves so much!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3