Female 

23-03-2013, 06:49 PM
Aw June, Keshi is adorable and how she has grown! Love her posing

Hugs to her from me and doggy ones from Loki xx
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-03-2013, 07:45 PM
Brilliant photos, the snow makes her look as though she's in a David Attenbrough documentry
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2013, 07:53 PM
Oh she is beautiful, she really does look so cuddly.
Jan Tucker
New Member!
Female 

23-03-2013, 08:04 PM
What a beautiful fur baby you have her coloring is wonderful..and your right she sure does love the camera..LOL you have a beautiful area you live in
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Oh my word!!!

She is fab!!! Stick her in the post will you please xx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2013, 10:31 PM
What a stunner she is but she has always been my absolute favourite . That second photo of her cracks me up - she looks as though she has suddenly spotted the water and has stopped in her tracks ..... or maybe she is wondering how big a jump she'd had to do to make it in there.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2013, 11:52 PM
I love these pics. Keishi is so gorgeous Her lugs are so funny, they are all over the shop
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2013, 04:07 PM
Yes, I seem to have missed these beautiful pics yesterday didn't I June I know what your game is though....you want me to fall in love all over again don'tcha now that I've lost me boy I have to tell you, your plan has worked, I love her already, I love her chunky legs, her fluffy ears, and just about everything

I don't know how you could take that picture of her almost zooming down that steep slope into the river though You have far more faith in a dog's intelligence than I do June!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-03-2013, 04:17 PM
Oh she is fine, the day Mabs was there with them she was like a flaming sheepdog keep rounding them up away from there, Cariad never even glanced in her direction the other day, she could have gone tumbling down and her mother wouldn't have bothered. These dogs are like mountain goats, you ought to see them climb they are almost cat-like in that respect, not sure if its the webbed feet but they can hang onto all sorts of surfaces that you wouldn't expect, can be a bit of a curse though because they get where water can't from being very tiny, remember Sasha shinning up the mesh to get on top of the crate, then onto the worktops and eating the brekkie put 'out of their way'
You CAN fall in lurve with Keshi, because she is not available, she is Mine - All Mine - you can Worship from Afar, which is probably safest because then there will be no Upsets With Dave
Warro
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Hi June

She is just as gorgeous in the flesh .

Sorry I didn't get the chance to chat today. Found out that the mad Shar Pei is on B*kers and P*digree so was having a chat about changing this. No surprise that it's mad eh??

Paula
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >