Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
enerosar
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-07-2011, 08:59 AM

Update on little Harry

Well Harry has been with us for just over a week, hes now 6.5 week. Hes doing great, hes not biting as much but when he does OMG it hurts, but we are working on that still. Hes getting the idea though that hes not the thing to do. Hes so good at night, he goes out for his bedtime wee then put in his pen he might cry for a couple of mins then i dont hear from him untill im up at around 6am and his pen is clean and dry

Hes also learnt SIT and COME and does these every time, hes started to sit and wait for his food but this is still hit and miss. I gave him is breakfast this morning now usually i put water on it wait for it to go like mush and then give it to him as this is the only way he will eat it without bringing it back up or giving up chewing. Each meal i have given him i have added a few that arent softend, (on complete biscuit meal) but this morning I put his water on and just put it down for him 2mins later it was all gone, he managed to eat it all with no probs not softend.

Hes putting on weight well, when i got him he was 2.5kg and 5 days later he was 3.2. Hes had his 1st injections his next will be in 3 weeks then he can go out at 10 week old

The cat doesnt mind him either as shes used to Sultan.

OH we are working on the fetch which isnt going to well yet as he wont chase and run after anything
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2011, 10:02 AM
Sounds like he's coming along beautifully hon

x0x