View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 10:31 AM
Oh the poor little imp, he so lucky to have you and always lovely to see pics of your lot!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 11:25 AM
Well done Steph

Buster seemed to really enjoy himself. It sounds like his aggression problems are mostly 'home' related which is more promising for his future.

Now all you need to do is get MIL to agree to give him up and find someone that can continue your good work with him....not much of a task then!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 12:50 PM
he's lovely.

who is buster? I have missed somit agian aint I
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
he's lovely.

Yup!!!

Elaine xx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
he's lovely.

Shona, Buster is YS's MIL's dog. Her MIL had decided that Buster would be quite happy living chained up in the garden with no attention/affection/human interaction at all.

YS is doing what she can to persuade her MIL to give him up, but that would also mean finding him a suitable home.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 09:42 PM
Thanks guys, well Buster has been out today....sorry no photo's as we have had a manic day, but he went to a park with just me and Pat, I think he was alittle confused where our three were, as he kept looking over the back seat for them in the car but he had alot of us time today and was very good.

He didn't want to go back in but I had a play with him in the garden at my MIL before leaving him.

Sadly tomorrow we can not take him as Pat and I are taking part in a talent show for Foster children......don't ask, but hopefully Wednesday or Thirsday will see him out again, with our three.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

25-05-2009, 10:27 PM
Aw those are really lovely photos and what a lovely gesture you did. So very kind. Wish there were more like you.

All obviously had a lovely day.

Take care.
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 10:45 PM
Looks like the poor little guy had a wonderful day with you and your crew. Good job taking him on like you have. I hope he can find a loving new home soon.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Well done I bet he thinks all his Christmas's have come! Poor babe, I really hope his story has a happy ending, and your MIL realises that as a Christian you are supposed to have compassion for all creatures, and I'm sure she doesn't want to be judged for her cruel actions, Jesus loved animals she should remember that.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3