Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2007, 03:47 PM

Milo has belly Ache

All self induced, so I havn't much sympathy.
This afternoon as my daughter was preparing her guinea pigs greens a stalk with a few leaves on dropped off the side, well Milo was in and got it faster than the speed of light and behind the sofa with no intention of giving up his prize. He was stuffing it as fast as he could while we tried to get him out from behind the sofa and then chairs, but he was so quick and as slippery as an eel. So he ate most of it with us just managing to grab a few shreds of leaves.
Consequence he now keeps burping and looking very sorry for himself and as if he is going to be sick. But unfortunatly he is not letting it back up only to lose it .
He is such a horror when he gets something he shouldn't and wouldn't even exchange it for a bit of pork pie.
Why do Jack russells have to be so fast and wiley . When Shady gets something she is too slow to escape and theres so much more of her to grab.
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2007, 05:32 PM
Mine all love greens well mine like any veg and never have a problem.
Maybe it was because he ate it so fast hope he is feeling better tomorrow
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2007, 05:44 PM
Bless him, hope he starts to feel better soon

p.s. hope Shady is still doing well xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2007, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Bless him, hope he starts to feel better soon

p.s. hope Shady is still doing well xx

He seems to be feeling better already, I think he bolted it so fast it gave him wind .
Shady is improving all the time, she is still not completely right and still on small 2 hourly feeds of the ID diet, but getting there (touch wood) slowly.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2007, 06:34 PM
Glad he's beginning to feel a bit better, just be glad that he was burping, and it wasn't the other end the wind was coming out of! poor little mite
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Glad he's beginning to feel a bit better, just be glad that he was burping, and it wasn't the other end the wind was coming out of! poor little mite

He's probably saving that bit for when we go to bed tonight and he gets under the quilt
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Lol, my own JRT can be a pickey eater when it comes to what is placed in his own bowll.....
But when it comes to things he has snatched, he scoffes it down... only to suffer for it!!

Hope Milo feels better soon!!