22-05-2004, 12:40 AM
It's a good idea Dizzy, letting Casey go to your friend

A few people do this don't they.

Karen
dizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2004, 10:32 AM
:smt101 ooer its poppy thats going ----NOT CASEY :smt016 altghough im sure most would rather i rehomed casey :smt043
G30ff
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-05-2004, 09:12 AM
Cinderella was now 75 years old. After a fulfilling life with the now departed Prince, she happily sat in her rocking chair watching the world go by with her cat Alan.

One afternoon, out of nowhere, appeared her Fairy Godmother.

Cinderella said, "Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here after all these years?"

The Fairy Godmother replied, " Well Cinderella, since you have lived a good wholesome life since we last met, I have decided to grant you three wishes. Is there anything for which your heart still yearns?"

Cinderella was overjoyed. "I wish I was extremely wealthy", she said.

Instantly, her rocking chair turned into solid gold. Alan, her cat, jumped off her lap and ran to the edge of the porch quivering with fear.

"Oh thank you Fairy Godmother," said Cinderella.

"Is there anything else you might wish for", asked the Fairy Godmother?

Cinderella looked down at her frail body, and said, "I wish I was young and full of the beauty I once had."

At once, her wish was granted. Cinderella felt feeling inside her that she had not felt for years.

The Fairy Godmother said, "You have one wish remaining, what shall you have?"

Cinderella looked at her frightened cat in the corner and said, "I wish you turn Alan, my old cat, into a handsome young man."

Magically, Alan suddenly underwent a change and then before them stood young man with the looks and body that no other man could match.

The Fairy Godmother again spoke, "Congratulations, Cinderella. Enjoy your new life." And with that she was gone.

For a few eerie moments, Cinderella and Alan looked into each other's eyes. Cinderella sat breathless, gazing at the most stunning perfect man she had ever seen.

Then Alan walked over to Cinderella and held her close in his muscular arms. He leant in close to her ear and whispered in a warm breath, "Bet you regret having my balls chopped off now, don't you?"

Geoff :smt018
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-05-2004, 09:25 AM
OMG!! That really is too funny!! :smt040
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

24-05-2004, 09:47 AM
lol!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2004, 02:37 PM
You know I never saw that one coming.

Very funny Geoff

Karen
Lady Neeta
Dogsey Junior

24-05-2004, 05:44 PM
I have to get Lady 'done', because we agreed to do it when we talk her on and I never go back on my word. She has been with us now for over a year and I can't put it off any longer, I was waiting until she was well and truly settled in (which she is). Also my first dog died at the vets so I am worried about taking her there.....

Also she can be a bit ermmmm 'off' with other dogs but there seems no rhyme or reason to so I am hoping that it's hormonal and that this will help.

On the subject of neuter everythig brigade, my vets is one of these....yet when I asked about getting Gismo's wings clipped, well you think I had asked them to aputate them! I don't really want to get his wings clipped, but in the interests of his own safety (summer coming, two kids...) I thought I would try it. His feathers will grow back.....so if he really hates it we wouldn't do it again. With the amount of Crows around here if he gets out he's be Crow food within hours.....
dizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-05-2004, 05:51 PM
im sure lady will behave just great at the vets :smt019 after all she suprised you last time didnt she ??? :smt100

good luck, also with gizmo . :smt023
Lady Neeta
Dogsey Junior

24-05-2004, 05:59 PM
Cheers Dizz, no Lady will behave fine at the vets, ermmm I more worried about her not making it through the operation...... Also, what if it is her hormones that stopher being grumpy.....so I get her done and it makes her worse..... :smt102 Ho hum.

Gismo is fine.....just a lot more restricted on his out of cage time.....and I have a break down everytime one of the doors is open :smt090

You know what killed the cat? Well it's going to do for the bird if he's not careful.......
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >