Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2018, 07:07 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 27th October, 2018

Good morning all, colder still this morning. Trust you and your four legged friends are all ok. Lot of these colds and flu type illnesses going round. hope anyone suffering will soon be better only they do seem to hang on so.

Hope the packing is getting there Lynn and all things going your way. At least the move is in sight now. Have a good day all, wrap up warm and dry and keep safe and well. God bless you all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2018, 08:26 AM
Good morning everyone

Things progressing very quickly now Lynn. Soon you will be in and settled and able to enjoy a good Christmas. Hope Dillon is better today.

Hope you are ok Moyra

Feel for you Harvey.

Lovely morning here after a frosty night. Lawns white and roofs. Nothing much planned will see what the day throws at me.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe and warm

Dont forget clocks go back tonight extra hour in bed yippee
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2018, 08:41 AM
Morning Everyone

George wanted to get up early this morning and decided the way to go about that was to jump on me, give me a bath and then pull my hair

Cold here overnight, woke up to a frost, Luke said his car was showing -2 when he went to pick up his work mate, but bright and sunny now Hoping it stays that way I have washing to go out, Megs bedding has all been washed, she sometimes wets her bed overnight now, bless her, and have Toms whites to go out along with other stuff.

H/A came out yesterday afternoon and fixed my light, and whilst he was here checked all our smoke alarms and replaced the batteries, another good job done!

I had forgotton about the clocks, thanks for the reminder Sue, ugh winter has arrived, long dark nights, I detest winter.

Have a good day all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Morning Moyra, Sal and all who follow.
Cold bright and sunny here today nice long walk now bacon sarnie then off to the tip and some shopping.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are to.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2018, 11:23 AM
Good morning.

Freezing out and now chucking it down. We were lucky in that we missed the brunt of it.

Had my 'burka' on today (neck warmer/snood thingamy). It helps a lot when the breeze is cold and keeps me breathing . It goes over my mouth and nose when pulled up and with the hood on the coat up, you can see why I call it my burka as you can only see my eyes

It's going to be a long day as the lights are on already as it's so dark outside. Winter is definitely a coming
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2018, 01:18 PM
Afternoon all, chucking down and freezing cold although I am still in shorts lol. I will put some jeans on before taking the poochies out and I think it will be wet weather gear for me and them!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2018, 02:13 PM
Afternoon all,

Total agreement on the cold this morning white car and white roofs.....brrrr although Madam Gert enjoyed her walk and at least I had a chance of seeing the ball when we lost it with the frost all over. Been out up the fields twice now and now rain, and she has a new ragger stick from "The range" where I popped in for two new curtain poles.

The curtain poles are now up in the living room to both windows and new curtains up aso "Dante" they are called from Dunelm if anyone wants to see the colour. They go nicely with my burnt orange sofa been looking for ages for some curtains that would go nicely and yureka......LOL my cordless drill now on charge.

Been into sainsburys and came home had a nice lunch salad and a Weight.Watchers quiche I really enjoy them.

Having re positioned the TV and stand I am now watching it and wondeing why I did not do it sooner.........weird how you get used to something over time.

Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2018, 02:16 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Things progressing very quickly now Lynn. Soon you will be in and settled and able to enjoy a good Christmas. Hope Dillon is better today.

Hope you are ok Moyra

Feel for you Harvey.

Lovely morning here after a frosty night. Lawns white and roofs. Nothing much planned will see what the day throws at me.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe and warm

Dont forget clocks go back tonight extra hour in bed yippee
Sue Thanks for the heads up I had almost forgotten about the clocks.......hope your day did not throw too many curve balls.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2018, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Morning Everyone

George wanted to get up early this morning and decided the way to go about that was to jump on me, give me a bath and then pull my hair

Cold here overnight, woke up to a frost, Luke said his car was showing -2 when he went to pick up his work mate, but bright and sunny now Hoping it stays that way I have washing to go out, Megs bedding has all been washed, she sometimes wets her bed overnight now, bless her, and have Toms whites to go out along with other stuff.

H/A came out yesterday afternoon and fixed my light, and whilst he was here checked all our smoke alarms and replaced the batteries, another good job done!

I had forgotton about the clocks, thanks for the reminder Sue, ugh winter has arrived, long dark nights, I detest winter.

Have a good day all
Afternoon Sal Hope your day has been good, and your washing done. Do you use "Glowhite" on Tom's whites?

I must disagree I adore the winter.....................fair weather dog walkers stay in. Yeah
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2018, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra, Sal and all who follow.
Cold bright and sunny here today nice long walk now bacon sarnie then off to the tip and some shopping.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are to.
Ohhhh I missed my bacon sarnie this morning. Hope the move is working towards the right direction. What will be first on your list when you move in.? Or is it a skow process do up?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >