Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
Launsceston way!
Oh not them then, just worth a shot, you never know and I'd like to know more about her.

I didn't bother at the time as it wasn't going to change the dog and I had her anyway.

rune
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2010, 12:39 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Your views through this thread (unless you change your mind again) is that people should keep their dogs forever, no matter what...apart from the case above that is.
you just ignore most of what i say im so fed up with you always trying to pick fights with me, im not going to reply to any more of your posts on this thread. you just pick and choose what you want to make of posts, and im so sick of it.

Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
so how can you slate show breeders who give their dog to a responsible home when they cant keep it any more or " have no use" yet people who kick them out on the street because they cant be bothered with the basic needs or a dog, are fine because the dog isnt being used?
where did i say it was fine? having actually had a dog, who was tied up and adandoned, i would NEVER think its ok to do such a thing. but at least some 'ordinary' people will take their dogs to a rescue (actually take their dogs, not abandon them) for genuine reasons. not all will, and i think those who dont, are terrible. and that is one of the reasons i will always get any dogs i own from a rescue.

Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
not even going to read any of the replies & considering i haven't been on for a long time this might not go down very well.................i breed but would NEVER consider getting rid of any of my dogs because they are no longer any use in my breeding program, they are 1st & formost part of my family before they are considered for breeding & for those who think it is ok to rehome they dont give a damn about the dogs in the 1st place & therefore IMO should not own a dog
great post!
Bagwoman
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-01-2010, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by wildheart
not even going to read any of the replies & considering i haven't been on for a long time this might not go down very well.................i breed but would NEVER consider getting rid of any of my dogs because they are no longer any use in my breeding program, they are 1st & formost part of my family before they are considered for breeding & for those who think it is ok to rehome they dont give a damn about the dogs in the 1st place & therefore IMO should not own a dog
Here here - great post.
Page 41 of 41 « First < 31 38 39 40 41