Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 02:24 PM

Pesky fly driving me nuts

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have a pest of a fly zooming around me ,And its driven me nuts , I cant spray fly killer as the girls are in doors and it makes Skye cough something chronic, I have swatted the dam thing four times I swear it is immortal cos it just keeps coming back to life and buzzzzzzing around me head, Im going to have to take drastic action in a minute with we blighter , Where is all me spidies when I need em , ,Zoom zoom bloody zoom, I swear it has a vendetta against me ,
Sorry rant over , now where is me fly swat got to , xxxxxdk
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Okay you might get damn cold but open all the doors and windows and chase the pesky thing out. They drive me nuts but the cats are good at catching them.

I had a right laugh with visions of you running around with your fly swatter.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Oh I tell ya Im freezing me bum off here and guess what the dam thing is still zooming around , Ive been bladdering around like a hamster on steroids trying to get the dam thing I swear it has eyes on its bum cos sure as I get close whoosh its off like a dirty shirt, I think it has a personal vendetta against me for the one I wacked earlier , Must have been one of its family, Im just waiting on the rest of the family turning up now for the funeral , xxxxxxxxxdk
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 03:10 PM
many years ago when we first moved in, we had a plague of flies and hubby used - of all things - the vacuum cleaner to suck em up.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 03:23 PM
I have been trying to suck it up vacumm as well , To no avail the we buggr has taken up residence I think L,O,L But I aint finished trying to slap it with an eviction notice , It will be living else where asap , Well as soon as I cant get hold of it to evict it , Or wat it , DAM thing is zooming aroun here like Linford Christie on a mope head xxdk