Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 06:39 AM
Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Morning Gorgeous Vicki, morning all . .

Well it's raining cats and bloody dogs here . . .

Anyway you all have a lovely day and take care out there

x x x x

btw Vicki . . . Fish Fingers and Spaghetti . . . !!!! . . put up another plate as I'll be round for dinner . . .

x x x x x
Morning Shane (who obviously needs glasses)
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 06:42 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Well it bounced down and blew a gale all night. Kept me awake and then madame decided to go out and come back in for a fuss. One wet dog lying across me for the duration. Little moo. Sky is still black out there. Have a good Wednesday everyone.
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 06:48 AM
Morning Vicki, morning everyone

Cold but dry here too, and thats the main thing

off to the docs today, wonderful blood tests

Hope you all have a great day
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 06:51 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

have a great day everyone x
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-04-2008, 07:02 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Morning Shane (who obviously needs glasses)
Glasses me . . . never . . . I've got perfect vision sweetheart . . .

You have a good day and take care babe x x x x
spanielworld
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-04-2008, 07:04 AM
Good morning everyone

I wish you all the best for today in whatever you have to contend with

My day is turned upside down already Kids off school on a blinking Wednesday - now why couldn't it be on Friday to make a long weekend (as they have Monday off as bank holiday) ooops better say this is a Teacher training day.

Dog training group have a committee meeting tonight and I got a phone call asking me to attend to be nominated on to the committee (wouldn't mind but do they realise I am an hours drive away but yes I'm going )

Sky is grey and just so long as we don't have a thunder storm like yesterday I don't mind. Dogs been walked already and are crashed for the next hour so I'd better make most of the peace before the kids get up - wish I had had a long lie
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-04-2008, 07:13 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,

Still got a very painful neck and still can't turn my head to the left, much to the families amusement

Everywhere is wet but the sky is bright so might be a good day but is much colder than it has been which is just typical after the girls went back to school in school dresses.

Have a great day everyone.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 07:32 AM
Morning all,
It looks like a wet one today after two days of mainly sun, I had a broken night's sleep as madam decided NOT to go for a wee at bedtime as she was enjoying a rare moment on the dog settee in front of the TV so she was put in her crate. Therefore, she got me up at 2am, 6am, 7.30am after whinging loudly and wee'd about six times. Deccy is still not bothered by her and yesterday managed to eat Sunday's food and a bit of Monday's.
Went swimming as planned, the pool was freezing so I had to keep moving and got 50 lengths in. Rose was in her intermediate class and was forced to jump in the deep end, not popular even with a fit young male instructor on hand to "rescue" her. Some people don't know they're born! I might sign up myself!
We are off to the market today, Rose has dug out part of a paddock and fenced it so she is buying seed spuds and baby cabbages to put in. I've never been so I'm going to "window shop" must leave purse at home.
Did a few things to sort out my black Monday but not out of the woods by a long way, the worry beads have been out doing overtime but at least the eczema is better.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 07:42 AM
morning all. its pouring with rain here, just waiting to see if the kitchen fitters going to make an appearance, tiles need grouting, then its all finished looks so nice n bright now.
it was my daughters 21st yesterday so i turned up at work with a shiny balloon for her. she did well for prezzys n cards,well your only 21 once
have a good day all
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 08:44 AM
Morning all. Weather here is schiophrenic (sp). Got dressed this morning for a nice mild spring morning - well got that wrong its brass monkeys out there today.

Have a good one
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >