Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2019, 08:45 AM

Daily chat Saturday 21st December 2019

Morning all. Hope this finds you all tickety boo if not get well soon. Raining here again. When will it ever stop? Hubby has eaten breakfast yeh!! Have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2019, 09:58 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Pleased so read hubby has eaten and hope he continues to improve quickly. You take care of yourself too

Good news sure the cancer Griff but not that no-one knows what is happening. Hope you find out soon

Dry here after heavy rain over night. Have made a meat pie and base for a lemon meringue pie all will be put in freezer for the new new. Mince pies now in oven.

Hope you are all well

Have a good day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2019, 11:31 AM
Morning Brenda and sue
Fantastic your husband has eaten breakfast Brenda, let's hope he continues to improve
Thanks Sue, yes relieved but I don't know where I go from here, I have another ultrasound scan booked for 16th..a slightly different one apparently and if that shows nothing I think I will have to pay for an MRI....I hope to get a new consultant with an interest in my disease and maybe they can sort out what's going on!
Not got anything planned today, I am sure something will come up lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2019, 12:01 PM
Um Kelly you shouldn't have to pay for a MRI they should do it as a matter of course. Anyway hubby improving slowly. Just a bit of an upset tum. Probably from coming home etc. Off to cook lunch.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-12-2019, 12:13 PM
Afternoon brenda,, sue, griff and all to come.

Dry here today overhead anyway underfoot another matter.

Glad OH has eaten something brenda maybe the ab's upsetting his tummy ? Natural yoghurt is good.
Sue way ahead of me filling the freezer for New year.
griff I do hope someone can come up with something helpful for you soon.
Harvey Dillon only wanted a very short in and out yesterday to.

Off pout in a bit to catch up with Michael and Margaret via Paul and Beth's to drop pressies off.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2019, 12:26 PM
Good afternoon all been to work another good day.

Now home Gert has hurt her paw/shoulder/leg a bit of limping on and off could of been anything she goes crazy at times chasing her ball or just dashing about. Will monitor it hey ho. The life of a youngster.

Griff So up in the air hope your appointment on the 16th sheds some light. I think you will find they will refer you for an MRI if no joy with this.

Brenda This is brilliant news not the upset tummy which is often a side effect of antibiotics. But the eating hope all goes well. Maybe Christmas will be brighter than you imagine.

Sue We have had heavy rain here too and it continued into this morning too.

Losos Lovely to see you I love hearing of your adventures. Glad you are all keeping well.

Chris Moyra Any plans for the day at all?

Lynn You just snuck in under the wire. Have a good day visiting and catching up.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2019, 02:49 PM
Good afternoon all.

Rain first thing, but fortunately it stopped before our walk round town and Brekkie.

Gary has toothache (gum a bit swollen so worried it may be the start of an abscess).

'Phoned the dentist yesterday and first available appointment is 27th of January. Took him to the chemist who says they 'don't do dental' and to go to the walk in centre. Went to the walk in centre who 'don't do dental' <sigh>

I'm hoping the painkillers hold it until Monday when I'll ring the dentist again and see if they have any pay appointments. If not, it's the emergency dentist but reports I've had is that they're not very good.

Always something at Christmas time, but we'll get him sorted one way or the other
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2019, 06:08 PM
Hi all. He has now finished the ab's but they don't usually upset him. I think it was lack of eating properly and then not going for more than a day tmi. Anyway he is better now, fingers crossed. Eaten quite well today. Handrail now in place so that he can come downstairs easily and then go back up. So tomorrow he will come down for a bit. I am taking a sample of urine into the nurse on Monday so that it can be tested just so that we can hopefully see that the UTI has gone. At least for now.So thanks again everyone. Have a good evening. I'm off to read and then watch Casualty. bg!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2019, 06:23 PM
Chris, hope you can sort Gary out...abscess at Christmas...not good! Could you try corsodyl mouthwash?? Saved my skin a couple of times
Brenda.. really glad things are improving
Kazz, hope Gert's leg is better soon...if you get really stuck over Christmas and don't have any pain relief for her, I have some loxicom
Lynn, hope you have had a lovely day
Sweat is pouring out of me! Tidying my bedroom will be done in stages
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2019, 08:26 PM
Thank you Griff She is not in any pain Griff will see how she goes think he has pulled something as diving around the garden this afternoon as I planted the last few daff bulbs and a mixed assortment of bulbs in a clear plastic bag no idea what they are a nice surprise next year I think.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >