View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2021, 01:28 PM
How old is the house Kelly? Maybe it needs exorcising. no seriously.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-03-2021, 01:42 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Weather a bit dull and chilly but dry.

Moyra hope the cough responds to the covonia. I believe a covid cough is dry and continuous.
Chris your poor daughter and you having the worry. Hope she gets sorted soon.
brenda I miss my friends from Essex and always will and of course it's where Grew up till we moved first to Norfolk then here so my roots are there. Although we moved to Harlow from Brentwood we were only ever 1/2 hour away by car.
Moving from Upwell to here I miss the friends I made there especially Paul and Beth, I do not miss having nowhere within walking distance to allow Dillon a wander off lead or the annoying peculiarities of the house and it being right on the pavement. Or the rights over the drive.
griff dear me what a nightmare. Maybe get a smudge stick and wave it around in the vicinity of the cursed house ?

Stay safe all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2021, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Kazz yes I have moved but sometimes not happier as lonely at times, mainly because I don't see my friends and nice neighbours from where I was before. I know I'm not the only one but that doesn't always help. Hey ho off to eat lunch. I'm sure things will get better for everyone. At least I hope so.
Brenda as I say pros and cons on every score. No one expected this and you have done brilliantly in the way you have spoken and conducted yourself brighter days ahead my friend but you are in a place of calm when you are alone not living in a place you are uncomfortable mentally.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2021, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Kazz I read the same tip and tried it this morning it seems to have worked

The house buying and selling is still. ongoing but hopefully before the end of the month. Once he has the house he plans on some work which Weill take a while. At the moment nobody is allowed into the UK from Brazil so your guess is as good as mine as to when they will be over. We really need to get the eldest child here as soon as possible as she will be going to secondary school in September and I think she may well be behind education wise.
I suppose everything is in the air with this your granddaughter will settle in brilliantly and of course everyone will be a bit "out of synch" post covid.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2021, 01:53 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all.

Kazz, she's tried everything known to man and is still in agony. Back and down her leg now too. She 'phoned the doctor in tears yesterday and he still said to wait until the x-ray comes back. She asked if she could have a blood test to rule out other things and he said no. She started this last September and since November has been trying to get to actually see a doctor. They won't see her and just offer telephone appointments.

The x-ray results should be back any day now. I've told her to wait and if the doctor still isn't willing to see her to 'phone 111 and ask to go to A&E.

My biggest worry is I have a friend with similar symptoms who it turns out has breast cancer that has spread. One major operation on her back and is now on chemo. I'm probably worrying for nothing, but worrying I am

Chris tell her to phone and go to A&E this cannot be right. Bl**dy st*pid doctor you cannot have this worry.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2021, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Brenda, this is interesting:

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...GngtOYGDi-vuw0
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2021, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
How old is the house Kelly? Maybe it needs exorcising. no seriously.
Have told her its Amytiville LOL Griff if they let again is there no one you can have a word with quietly to rent it?i
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2021, 01:58 PM
Brenda if you d decide to go to the experience day to see Harry Potter and fancy some company more than happy to go as well going to do different things once we are allowed and I do actually like Harry Potter read the books and liked the films. So would be interested and excited to go. Just saying.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2021, 01:59 PM
Right appear to be on a spending spree need to step away from the computer....................LOL
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2021, 02:12 PM
The house was built in 1965, previously it was marshy type land
Myself and Pammy have previously smudged both of our properties and did the back of their property by wafting smoke over the fence in fits of giggles, she also told me to lean mirrors with the face pointing their property to reflect any negativity back at them and herself and her daughter bought us some crystals to put in our gardens to protect our boundary's.
To be honest Kazz, nobody I know would rent the place as they know what's gone on and know the owners have done stuff that shouldn't be trusted...also it's overpriced at £1500 with no parking, a 3 bed with garage and private parking is/ was £600 for one property and £800 for another
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >