Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2014, 08:59 AM

Dogsey daily Thread (Sunday)

Morning all you sleepy heads. Pouring with rain here and Sara still wants to go out shopping. Oh well at least it isn't far from parking the car to the shop. Been for first walk and didn't get to wet as the rain eased off a bit. Hope you all have a good day. Will pop in later and see how you all are. Hope Mabs behaves today. Hope Pepsi is better. And anyone else that I have forgotten, two legged and four legged.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2014, 09:03 AM
Morning everyone raining !!!!! here. Again.
One lot of washing tumble drying second lot washing. Dillon fed will be hoping the rain has eased so we can walk him without us all getting soaked to the skin in a bit. Then breakfast and tidying the house.
We are off out to the Downham garden centre this afternoon to meet up with Michael and Margaret for coffee and cake. We may do a coffee shop crawl.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone and hope the weather is better where you are.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2014, 09:03 AM
Morning brenda. wet here too.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-11-2014, 09:09 AM
Morning Brenda, morning Lynn, morning all

Dull, cold, windy, and threatening rain here - I just hope the rain holds off for another couple of hours as Da Booga and I are off to the Vet for her weigh-in, check-up, and blood tests. I will get the FBC and Chem results while I wait but her blood plasma Pb level has to go off to an outside laboratory and Ram will email that result when he gets it in about 4-5 days. Not sure if I will ask for a thyroid panel though.

So, fingers crossed please that all is OK with the results today.

Have a good day everyone.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2014, 09:12 AM
Morning Brenda and Lynn. Got wet walking Amber this morning but cela vie' , not a lot you can do about it if you are a dog owner.

I was so pleased Jackie posted on Good Luck Duncan thread. She is a wonderful person and cares so much for her Dogs. I see today is the 23rd so I shall have to wait until tomorrow to donate the £100 as my plastic wont stand anymore this month and today is the cut off. So tomorrow Duncan can have his Christmas present. It would be lovely if he could keep his name it might help him to settle more.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-11-2014, 09:22 AM
Morning all

I have come up with a great idea, or at least I think so.
Sue's snoring wakes me up during the night so my plan is to let her go to bed first and give it a couple of hours before I retire. That way she can get all her snoring over and done with first.

See all good plans fail at the outset
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2014, 09:26 AM
Hahaha Tumbleweed i reckon sue is going to kill you Lol
good mornig all, we will join the soggy ranks up here..... raining again, never mind though, true to form the dodgy workmen have returned, begun working at 8.50am so they are breaking the law in working on a sunday, just glad the dogs had woke me up
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2014, 09:28 AM
Malka, hope all goes well for Pereg, bless her little heart.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2014, 09:30 AM
Griff, don't mind them working on a Sunday if they sort your leak into the garage roof...........some hope I suppose!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2014, 09:34 AM
oh these workmen are doing the neighbours windows and fascia boards...not my garage roof and i doubt as if that will ever get done
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »