Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2018, 10:20 PM

Monday 15th January 2018

Hello
Where is everyone today?
Hope everyone 2 & 4 legged are well

Weather been awful today till early teatime, met my friend for lunch, she wanted to try some outfits on ready for her brothers wedding on in March. So that was fun, she found a bargain the dress was £129 and in the sale £39 the shoes reduced from £75 to £29 bargain or what , the dress is stunning too although I tried it on and it didn’t suit me never mind
Hopefully you’ll all be back tomorrow
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-01-2018, 11:12 PM
'evening Mandy

"Where is everyone today?"

Yes it's been quiet, maybe people are busy sorting out their post Christmas affairs. We find that January is the month when the real cost of the past couple of weeks comes home

Also poor Moyra has been in hospital and Sue jetting off to tropical paradise.

But I'm still here, 'tho as always a somewhat iregular poster

Would be nice if June were to come back but it doesn't look like she will.

It's been miserable weather here, Casey is always up for a walk, come rain or shine, whereas Lara was not keen, she was curled up in the living room and would not move, so it was just me and the big fella today saw no one, not surprising since it was cold and raining
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-01-2018, 12:22 AM
Good evening Mandy and Harvey,
As remarked it is unusually quiet on here today, though it has been a bit that way for some time.
Well done with the bargains Mandy and best of all you had a good time whilst acquiring them. I wish I could find things of my preferred style and size for a reasonable sum although in truth I've certainly got more than enough clothing to see me out! lol !
Harvey, my dear chap, how awful having to admit on line that you are "a somewhat irregular poster!" Why not try starting the day with a nice big bowl of All Bran or even a couple of spoonsful of Syrup of Figs. I feel sure that this would swiftly ensure regularity of habits! lol ! Please forgive me - couldn't resist that one!
I too miss June's posts, as I did Moyra's whilst she was indisposed, for though I too don't post perhaps as often as I would like, I always enjoy reading all the goings on of members and their canine companions.
On the weather front - things have been dreadful up here and don't look like improving in the foreseeable future.
Goodnight all and take care, bye fer now.