Female 

10-08-2008, 09:50 AM

olympics cross country

can anyone tell me what time its going to be on tv
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2008, 10:26 AM
Shona, don't think it starts till early hours of tomorrow morning 01.00 or 02.00?? But there is usually highlights at 4pm or 6pm

Do you have sky? might get more info on bbc by pushing red button, I'd try but my sky is F**ked, spent 20 minutes losing my temper with a guy who couldn't understand me at 10.30 last night and was then told I had to wait 27 minutes to speak to someone who could cancel my subscription. Needless to say I hung up.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2008, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Shona, don't think it starts till early hours of tomorrow morning 01.00 or 02.00?? But there is usually highlights at 4pm or 6pm

Do you have sky? might get more info on bbc by pushing red button, I'd try but my sky is F**ked, spent 20 minutes losing my temper with a guy who couldn't understand me at 10.30 last night and was then told I had to wait 27 minutes to speak to someone who could cancel my subscription. Needless to say I hung up.
thanks lynne, I do have sky but its linked into so many other things and I cant find the remote that would let me check whats on when, I watched the dressage this morning, but far prefer the cross country,,, love the rough and tumble of it all lol
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2008, 10:39 AM
I have just looked on BBc website and it seems to be on but only on the red button on sky where you can choose what sport to watch and its 1am tomorrow morning.

I can't see them not putting it on normal telly but it doesn't appear to be I'm not that keen on dressage though did watch it yesterday, the chinese blokes grey was stunning.

I prefer cross country and show jumping (going to Horse of the year show in October!) Think I need to go riding again...it's like those people that start playing tennis around Wimbledon time
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2008, 11:30 AM
My TV paper has it as on between 1am and 3am on BBC1 Must check red button too. Guess who is going to be tired tomorrow
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2008, 11:29 AM
I am gutted I have missed cross country!
If anyone knows when the highlights are on please let me know.
Who is in the lead?
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-08-2008, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
I am gutted I have missed cross country!
If anyone knows when the highlights are on please let me know.
Who is in the lead?
Not sure of the time but olympic coverage is on all day.
Hinrich Romeike of germany leads the indaviual and Germany the team event.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2008, 12:52 PM
I think highlights will be on poss at 4.00pm then later on again, I missed it too, I
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2008, 12:55 PM
I was watching it this morning at 6.30 am. and boy was it great! I have never seen such riding!!! It made Burleigh look like a trot around the park!! Brilliant stuff, but I won't say more!!!! Watch out for Mary coz she was our true star as usual and Edward Fox, some of their jumps made me jump off my chair!!!!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Watched it in the wee small hours this morning.Shona if you have a freeview box you can also catch up on a few of the channels there too.I've watched loads and loads over the weekend was soooo proud of the wee British lad that was in the diving,reckon he's gonna be summit else in years to come,xxxxxxxxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >