Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 06:49 AM

Morning Dogsey folk - Tuesday!

Morning all,

Doctors this morning, so I hope I can get something for this awful hacking cough which will, if it subsides, improve my back....

Here’s hoping....

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
I don’t mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that’s how it comes out. — Bill Hicks
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-11-2011, 07:03 AM
'morning Vicki

Looks like the sun might show itself today.

Hope you are feeling a bit better and best wishes to all who follow, have to go sort some more wood now, winter is comming and we want to be toasty warm when it gets down to -20C
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 07:16 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
'morning Vicki

Looks like the sun might show itself today.

Hope you are feeling a bit better and best wishes to all who follow, have to go sort some more wood now, winter is comming and we want to be toasty warm when it gets down to -20C
Morning Harvey - -20c?

Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 07:17 AM
Morning Vicki, H, and everyone

Hope you get yourself sorted at the doc's Vicki, may he might give you that nasty medicine I used to give mum with her constant chest infections (hope not though!).

Good thinking H, get that woodpile ready before you get all that snow, and be careful how you go about it too!!

Raining cats and dogs here, so stayed in bed a bit longer, but no matter what, me and Zena will be going out shortly after my cuppa.

Managed to get ALL the bedding, cushings, bedspreads washed and ironed and packed away for the winter from the van, didn't realise just how much I've got and there's still more to come. I bought two mahoosive plastic bags from Argos and they're sitting on the bed in the spare room full to the brim, bigger than the bed itself!! Oh I do like to be organised Now I got nothing to do!!!

Bit of shopping for the dogs, waiting for a phone call from the agent coz the Saturday viewer's have kind of told him their offer for our place but he knows we wouldn't accept it, so he's hoping they'll come back with a better one after viewing the other house they like. We're sticking to our guns, so it had better be a good one otherwise they can carry on looking!

Enjoy yours whatever you're up to
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-11-2011, 07:19 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Good luck Vicki.

Wet here this morning. Off to see mum today already up to her naughty ways and stressing Gill out beyond belief. Popping in to see Gill before so another lecture to back off and leave mum to get on with it. She has made her choices we can't do anymore if she won't behave herself so be it. My moan for the day.

Have a good day all.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 07:20 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Doctor has signed me off for another week, says I am not fit enough yet and i need to give myself time. Work were very good about it and said not to keep trying to rush things. I know how short staffed they are though.
Don't know if its the steroids or not as I take them in the evening but I just cannot sleep at night.. I get about 3 hrs and even then I wake up every hour to go to the loo.
Hope doctor can get you better Vicki, there is some awful things going round this year.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 07:20 AM
Morning Cuz xxx

Hope you get your cough sorted love xxx

Poured down all night here so very wet this morning and alot of wet leaves underfoot hopefully it will stay rainless so after the horses I can brush the garden

Have a great day one and all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 07:40 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning Vicki, H, and everyone

Hope you get yourself sorted at the doc's Vicki, may he might give you that nasty medicine I used to give mum with her constant chest infections (hope not though!).

Good thinking H, get that woodpile ready before you get all that snow, and be careful how you go about it too!!

Raining cats and dogs here, so stayed in bed a bit longer, but no matter what, me and Zena will be going out shortly after my cuppa.

Managed to get ALL the bedding, cushings, bedspreads washed and ironed and packed away for the winter from the van, didn't realise just how much I've got and there's still more to come. I bought two mahoosive plastic bags from Argos and they're sitting on the bed in the spare room full to the brim, bigger than the bed itself!! Oh I do like to be organised Now I got nothing to do!!!

Bit of shopping for the dogs, waiting for a phone call from the agent coz the Saturday viewer's have kind of told him their offer for our place but he knows we wouldn't accept it, so he's hoping they'll come back with a better one after viewing the other house they like. We're sticking to our guns, so it had better be a good one otherwise they can carry on looking!

Enjoy yours whatever you're up to
Morning Aitch

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Good luck Vicki.

Wet here this morning. Off to see mum today already up to her naughty ways and stressing Gill out beyond belief. Popping in to see Gill before so another lecture to back off and leave mum to get on with it. She has made her choices we can't do anymore if she won't behave herself so be it. My moan for the day.

Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Doctor has signed me off for another week, says I am not fit enough yet and i need to give myself time. Work were very good about it and said not to keep trying to rush things. I know how short staffed they are though.
Don't know if its the steroids or not as I take them in the evening but I just cannot sleep at night.. I get about 3 hrs and even then I wake up every hour to go to the loo.
Hope doctor can get you better Vicki, there is some awful things going round this year.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Morning Bev

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Cuz xxx

Hope you get your cough sorted love xxx

Poured down all night here so very wet this morning and alot of wet leaves underfoot hopefully it will stay rainless so after the horses I can brush the garden

Have a great day one and all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Morning Steph
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-11-2011, 07:45 AM
בקר טוב

Morning Vicki, morning everyone.

Hope the doctor can sort out that cough Vicki - seems to have been going on for ages.

Take it easy Bev - your health is more important than work at the moment.

Blood test and weigh-in at the Vet for Pereg this afternoon - some of the blood tests they can do at the surgery but the full thyroid work-up I want done will have to be sent away. So fingers crossed for that, also that Madam has lost some of that excess weight.

Have a good day everyone.

Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 08:12 AM
morning all
back at court waiting for the verdicts....so longing to get my life back on track and spend quality time with blackie.

really need to find time to visit the docs. have terrible terrible mood swings (like pmt but nearly daily) hot flushes and not sleeping...people that i have spoke to said hrt might help....need something cos i feel so like smacking anyone that gets in my way!

have a good one all

suex
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >