Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2008, 11:57 PM
You want to expand on that Coz?

Obviously don't feel compelled but it might be a good idea to tell us more for other people to know what to avoid x
coz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-07-2008, 12:28 AM
Cant really on forum for legal reasons,had my share of dlrc.
saying that we won our battle with them so good does prevail in the end,feel sorry for owners that are conned believing they are getting dogs of such and such when in fact they died years ago
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2008, 12:57 AM
Originally Posted by coz View Post
Cant really on forum for legal reasons,had my share of dlrc.
saying that we won our battle with them so good does prevail in the end,feel sorry for owners that are conned believing they are getting dogs of such and such when in fact they died years ago

Hi, I`m sorry to read you have also had a bad experience - but it really would help if you could give a bit more details, legalities and such for the forum come in to it as well, when making statements it really should be backed up with proof of some kind or admin may have no choice but to delete it and that won`t help people who need to see what to avoid so it does`nt happen to them too
[ for instance I posted a link pertaining to one case I came across of dead Rotties names being used and registered with DLRC ].

Thank you in advance
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2008, 07:14 AM
Hey Patch, if Coz has been to court with this organisation, she won't be able to discuss it

Although - you posted a link about the dead rottie's name being used, do you think its a coincidence that one of Coz's breeds is a rottie? Just a thought x
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Hey Patch, if Coz has been to court with this organisation, she won't be able to discuss it
If it`s been concluded at court unless there is a gag order I would`nt think it`s a problem but I`m not a legal eagle so can`t be sure of course

Although - you posted a link about the dead rottie's name being used, do you think its a coincidence that one of Coz's breeds is a rottie? Just a thought x
Could be a coincidence but a heck of a big one as the Rotties already on the net as having their names used fraudulently, one was called Zorgs The Wrangler and Coz had a girly whose name included `Zorganna` but I don`t know if they were connected lines - it would help if Coz could clarify as the info on the other two Rotties, [ the second called Artig Hot Cargo ], is already `out there` for all to see
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Bit of a catch up from my earlier post and in response to PATCH. I checked with my friend whose advertising they're litters.
All they had to do was register then just post the litter on. Wasn't asked any questions at all. Thankfully my friend does have all the health checks done and hips done on parents. That was never in question but has never had to send in any proof of this.
coz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-07-2008, 10:18 PM
I do not feel obliged.having had threats on my self and property.i have an a4 folder of proof which naturally i am not going to post on the forum,if this is a problem please feel free to delete my post.
Was just stating that having had experience of the DLRC that the good can prevail.So few seem to be prepared to face these types of organisations,as they do have a good legal team.To prove you that your own dogs are your own the do require DNA tests to have been done,thankfully we had.
http://zorgs-rottweilers.webeden.co....ree/4529818263
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 01:51 AM
Originally Posted by megan57collies View Post
Bit of a catch up from my earlier post and in response to PATCH. I checked with my friend whose advertising they're litters.
All they had to do was register then just post the litter on. Wasn't asked any questions at all. Thankfully my friend does have all the health checks done and hips done on parents. That was never in question but has never had to send in any proof of this.

Thanks for the update that concurs with what others have been saying that indeed checks are not done and no proof of anything seems to be required by DLRC.

I do not feel obliged.having had threats on my self and property.i have an a4 folder of proof which naturally i am not going to post on the forum,if this is a problem please feel free to delete my post.
Was just stating that having had experience of the DLRC that the good can prevail.So few seem to be prepared to face these types of organisations,as they do have a good legal team.To prove you that your own dogs are your own the do require DNA tests to have been done,thankfully we had.
I was`nt trying to be pushy, please don`t take it that way, just wanted to cover the forum, I hope you understand
I myself posted a link to the same info so hopefully that will be ok for Admin if the link is your own site, [ I did wonder with the dogs` name connection on the Zorg side ].

I misunderstood re the court side, I`m assuming now the names business was decided on in court but the other matters` are still ongoing ( ? ) in which case of course no you certainly should`nt be expected to divulge any of that, it`s just the registration element it helps to let people know about, no one would want you to compromise a case on the other aspects
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 11:21 PM
You put on here what you want to hun
Good on you for taking these people on. It's all good as this post shows up on a lot of the search engines now so your post and others will be picked up and even if one person is warned off about this organisation then you and others have helped.
coz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Just round to checking the emails including one from DLRC,( big brother is watching)
Just to clarify the DLRC has not made threats against me or my property but people who use them have,this is not how this has been read apparently.
If it enlightens at least one person to how some pedigrees means then nothing then,i feel it is worth it.
Page 20 of 21 « First < 10 17 18 19 20 21 >