View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 08:55 PM
Oh lordy, sorry Mouse......you had nothing to do with the scaffolding did you That's what comes of mixing ordering stuff from Clinique (and chatting with an online adviser!) with trying to also apply my brain to people on here

Lynn, my toe is fine........no thanks to the dominatrixes over there! The nail came off with the plaster perfectly painlessly and happily so there was no need for all that threat of yanking and pliers etc.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 09:09 PM
Hmmm sorry I missed yesterday's thread now... sounds like it was a fun conversation involving pliers and such lol

Ya Mouse wasn't involved with scaffolding. .. her trauma was the unknown black hole that is the window in my bedroom, apparently lol.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 09:13 PM
It wasn't fun Sara

Yes, I remember now - that scarey window is Mouse's problem, poor darling. Who knows what goes through these dogs' minds sometimes
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 09:19 PM
SALLY's memory is coming back Phew,next stop was nursing home!!
Flicking between Dogsey and Netflex,Denzel Washington the dream boat
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 09:28 PM
OI...........where's the dreamboat then??? I am watching the Hunt v Lauda thing again. Oh I did love James Hunt and was an avid supporter at the time. I just loved the way he was always desperate for a ciggie after each race
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 09:34 PM
Hi All Faye ate her dinner after us feeding her,she has sicked it all and gone back behind the chair I do hope this is just temporary and tomorrow she will be as she has been.Talking about Formula 1 just read a great book based on the great days of F1.The title has gone,but I wrote a thread a few days ago Brillant Book and it is going to be a film.
I absolutely hate feet even mine,all my mums sisters 7 of them all had something obscene re there feet,they came to an event at the school,outside,they had brought a picnic,and were sitting with no shoes,the trauma has always affected me,they had it looked like great lumps of bone on the side of there feet,with the bright nail varnish it wasnt pretty,one of them had a lump where the toes are,and Auntie Francis feet looked mangled,I know they came through the war,and it was the last thing people would worry about but oh man,I thought the chinese were worse,there toes were forced under and then bound,it was supposed to be very sexy for chinese men,dont ask me why,in the V&A they had chinese shoes,they looked like torture,Even Ballet dancers,there feet,they have a lump of wood in the toe,and my OH mother was a ballet dancer in Germany,my OH has a pair of hers shoes,and the wood has some awful staining.Oh well I only have this one thing that brings me out in a cold sweat.Gemini54
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 10:13 PM
Good nite all
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 10:22 PM
Night night Eileen and anyone else who may drop by before bed.

Have a lovely day tomorrow everyone, and I hope that anyone who was under the weather - Jenny for instance - feels a great deal better on waking.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 10:44 PM
Late check in for me and rapid scan thro. Only got off the phone to the last one about half hour ago and then took Bella out to pee and now sat staring into space!

I hope Gemini's dog soon forgets the latest trauma and more proof that you never know 'what will spook them' sometimes. It is very disappointing when anything happens with your dogs that seems to set back 'training' by a long time. I started over with the barking minpin nutcase because I moved just 2 doors up from where we were when she'd been FINE for 2 yrs previously. She is 'sort of' fine again now but it's taken 6 months to get her back to where she was at.

Hope the window dog can be sorted by drawing the curtains!

Laughed (welcome that was) at the image of Dillon and the gnome (well come on - it IS funny!)

Didn't laff much about the drain smell - have had a prob like that in my life in the past - stagnant water smell. Wrecked my blerdy new Eastham ELine kitchen investigating it and cut all the flooring up - turned out to be a plastic bag of spuds in a bucket in the bottom of the sink unit that I'd forgotten about - ooops.

Bitches DO hump. Bella does - but only stuffed toys and only if they have 'faces' lol! I bet the hairdresser will enjoy retelling the experience to all his customers for a while!

Jenny.g - the cheeky SOD! 3 loads of laundry? Who's going to do his blerdy laundry when he leaves you? Launderette is the word. But I can understand how you'd be doing anything to hasten his departure right now and glad he is (eventually) going. One of those visitors who, like fresh fish, should only be kept in the house for about 3 days before you chuck it out!

Helena - gawd dangerous nutter on the loose? Glad you have Zena - even if she'd be more likely to befriend him her very presence should put strangers off. That's how I felt about my stupid GSD anyway. Once she was set off barking the wrongdoer had no way of knowing whether she'd savage them or show them where we keep the valuables and help them pack them.

For all of you who have illness and disability at the mo - best wishes. Ditto to the 4 legged ones in the same boat.

I'm feeling now absolutely physically knackered out and exhausted but mentally still mulling everything over and not ready to go to sleep yet. I am treating this condition with whiskey.
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8