Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2014, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by Charliedadog View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDfNZQT6cR0

should work now, sorry
Aww that was brill, I love the ending, like he says I'm off before he traps me again
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2014, 05:35 PM
A big splurge of photo's from me and then I'm going to have a sneezing/coughing fit before updating myself on the goings on in this thread!

Silly Sally -

Layla sleeps in some strange positions!

Yes that is Malcolm laying down in the water... -

He then started dropping hints about something...

Scooby made use of an unexpected day off -

Apparently the hamster needs to be reintroduced as a 'not to be eaten' member of the family since we moved house -

Malcolm and I had cuddles on the sofa this morning before I bothered to get out of my pj's and on with the day -

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2014, 05:47 PM
Gorgeous pics JEN,laughing at Malcolm's face,what's he like?
Aww,you off sick today?
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2014, 05:51 PM
Off sick yesterday, just a normal day off today. I couldn't work yesterday because I couldn't get enough air in. I think because it was cold in the morning it made my chest hurt more I was struggling so much I was getting dizzy.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2014, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Off sick yesterday, just a normal day off today. I couldn't work yesterday because I couldn't get enough air in. I think because it was cold in the morning it made my chest hurt more I was struggling so much I was getting dizzy.
hopefully you're two days off Will work its magic You all settled in now...loving it?
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2014, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
hopefully you're two days off Will work its magic You all settled in now...loving it?
Getting there just got to move the chickens round so I can stop trespassing on the neighbours garden and then get the she'd stuff sorted and I'm done. There is a lot to get fixed up, I need a new toilet and the rest of the bathroom needs a damn good clean. I'm also awaiting the arrival of a new fridge freezer and then I can have my microwave back and get some surface space. The neighbour needs to get her stuff out of my new garden to.

Other than that, all settled Oh there's two doors to swap as well...
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2014, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Getting there just got to move the chickens round so I can stop trespassing on the neighbours garden and then get the she'd stuff sorted and I'm done. There is a lot to get fixed up, I need a new toilet and the rest of the bathroom needs a damn good clean. I'm also awaiting the arrival of a new fridge freezer and then I can have my microwave back and get some surface space. The neighbour needs to get her stuff out of my new garden to.

Other than that, all settled Oh there's two doors to swap as well...
Toilets are cheap as chips now Jen Wish I could do your doors
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2014, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Toilets are cheap as chips now Jen Wish I could do your doors
Ah no worries work are paying for the toilet and the fridge/freezer because they supply them for everyone else and the maintenance bod is changing the doors for us so it will all be done easily. Chicken moving is going to be the biggest pain! That coop is big!!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2014, 07:34 PM
Oh Jen I think your place looks AMAZINGLY neat and tidy for someone with so many animals, let alone someone who's just moved in!

That Malcolm's face - what is he like! Never fails to have me beaming here at the pics.

As for him lying there in the water as if he is sunbathing!
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Oh Jen I think your place looks AMAZINGLY neat and tidy for someone with so many animals, let alone someone who's just moved in!

That Malcolm's face - what is he like! Never fails to have me beaming here at the pics.

As for him lying there in the water as if he is sunbathing!
Aww thanks Pat I hate mess and clutter but the big place took so long to clean I struggled to keep on top of it. This place should be much easier.

Malcolm is a numpty, this is the best word I have found to describe him.
Page 105 of 130 « First < 5 55 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 115 > Last »