View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2016, 10:27 PM
Not a fan of poison here...my neighbours used it and as all our floors are joined who do you suppose ended up with a dead rat under their floor and having to pull up the floorboards
I wonder could you adopt an owl Lynn Lol
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-01-2016, 10:35 PM
I.m not a fan of poison either, Griff. Would only use it in extremis, even then I'd need to be very certain that it was only heading for the target species.
Even slug pellets are only used here in cold frames and greenhouses where there is no chance of the dogs getting near them and even then they are administered in such a way that they can be picked up and removed easily
once the mission is accomplished.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2016, 10:41 PM
Same house had a mouse problem, the people who used to live there got rid of their washing machine as they said the mouse was in there, sold the house and within 2weeks pest control were here and again a few weeks later, i got one of those pest plug in things, it was one my bro had used...sorted his place and seems to do o.k here. One of the cheap ones was useless
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-01-2016, 10:53 PM
How blerdy daft is that! Why on earth would a mouse want to live in a washing machine. When it has a choice of endless warm dry places to take up lodgings. They hate damp and the vibrations would drive the poor creature mental!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2016, 10:59 PM
To be fair, she was right odd lol, she reckoned her granddaughter got a sore throat after playing with her puppy and not washing her hands...when i said i should be in intensive care then she thought i was odd lol
She was obsessed with cleanliness and gardening...if our grass went over 2 inches you could see her twitching and she used to stop my dad on the way in from work and tell him to cut the grass, funnily after she left our grass has been short and the border planted nicely lol
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-01-2016, 11:35 PM
Where on earth do you get these neighbours from Griff? I'd get locked up for strangling 'em. What has the length of your grass got to do with her. Mad as a bucket of frog poo that one is! lol !
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2016, 12:09 AM
Lol, that house has always had weirdos in it...although according to the latest lit we are weird as we talk to our dogs...like kids...apparently talking to your pets isn't normal..well how do you get them to sit, stay, come etc if you don't encourage them and talk to them! The woman obsessed with the garden moved to a bungalow 10minutes away, i know a lady who rents up there and my old neighbour will fit in real well as one geezer does his lawn with scissors early in the morning...like 6am. Life really is too short!! The ones before her started the day they moved in demanding we replaced a fence...that was actually theirs! Then he walked into my back garden, into my back porch and was knocking on the back door late in the evening telling me to tell my dad to help him put in the new fence the next day...yeah right lol. The ladt straw was when my brother screwed a weather station to our fence post and he screamed at a 12 year old lad...my brother was a sensitive soul and was dead upset...apparently said weather station was "invading his airspace"??? Needless to say my dad fitted the weather station and had to be restrained from battering him with the hammer lol...i tell ya, this place is full of freaks and weirdoes...mind they probably think the exact same of me lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2016, 12:32 AM
Right, better call it a night...dog food delivery tomorrow
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6